"Natsumi huh. If Itachi is already engaged how come he invited you instead of Natsumi?... I mean that he is already her fiancé." His question stung my heart for a bit. I didn't even thought about that at the first place.

"In my opinion, you must stay away from Itachi for a little while." He said while resting his chin on the palm of his hand.

I tilted my head in confusion. "Because Itachi is already engaged, if you come between the two of them... The worst case scenario is that this Natsumi girl will do anything to destroy your life for just going near Itachi. And to add it up, Itachi's clan will despise him for being a failure."

My tears can't hold it anymore, it just fell down as if there is a waterfall at my face.

"I know you like Itachi and he likes you too. But there are things that should be sacrificed too." Yes, I even told Gaara about that too because I just really want a shoulder to cry on right now.

I felt Gaara pat my back and it calmed me down for a bit.

"Thank you Gaara." I said softly. He chuckled in reply. Then he stood up.

"It's getting pretty late already, you must return back to the hotel room already before the Akatsuki panics." I giggled.

"I know." I turned away and started walking towards the hotel.

"And Sakura?" Gaara called and I turned around and I saw him looking at me with his lips curved upwards, forming a smile.

"Good things happen to those who wait. Here have my number so if you have any problems you could just contact me." Then he gave me his number and good thing I brought my phone.

We exchanged numbers and said good night to each other before I start walking back to the hotel.

When I was on my way to my room I saw Itachi leaning on the door.

"Itachi?" I asked shocked to see him up at the middle of the night.

"Where have you been?" He asked me with a soft voice.

"I went outside for a walk." I answered with no emotions.

"You should've woke me up than you being there all alone."

"Umm Itachi I'm quite sleepy already can you move aside?" I asked politely because I don't want to hurt his feelings.

"Pein is sleeping in your room with Konan. When Konan knocked on our door a while ago and told us you went outside for a walk. She pulled Pein to your room so they can finally sleep at peace without being disturbed."

Huh I don't quite get it.

Itachi saw my confused face and he just chuckled and opened his and Pein's room and let me enter first.

I saw my suitcase there and my others belonging all neat and tidy.

Oh fudge don't tell me Itachi is sleeping with me?!! Gaara just told me to stay away from him as much as possible but here I am standing in ITACHI'S room alone with him.

And there is only one bed!! The room I shared with Konan a while ago had two separate beds oh wait... Never mind I saw a couch.

"As I was saying Pein and Konan have been best friends since they were little and a few years back they became boyfriend and girlfriend. Their parents already agreed and they were both fit for each other."

Oh so that's why it's ok for them to sleep together. I better tease Konan about this.

I lied down on the couch and got a pillow not even bother getting any blanket to cover me.