CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Start from the beginning

"None of your business" She says this sternly and looks back at her phone. Sitting up, I walk towards her and she walks off. I follow her and grab the phone off her hands then run. That's when I see the messages and my stomach turns. They are very flirty and explicit. Looking at her, she seems frozen in place. "Let me explain"

"I'm going" I immediately grab my bag and make my way to the door then leave. As soon as I get outside, I release a heavy and shakey breath. I don't own her and she doesn't own me. I'm a kid, I just date someone my age. Maybe I should speak to Fred again, I mean I lost my virginity with him. He's sweet and kind, I also liked him so why not.

———

Willows POV

"It's your own fault. Now you have to find a way to talk to her" Holly says with an eye roll.

I look at Victoria through the phone as we're on FaceTime with her. "Well shes ignoring me. She left my place yesterday and I haven't heard from her since. Willow can you speak to her for me?"

Laughing I earn myself a smack, "Sorry it's just Gemma is very hard to convince. She's worse than me and Megan combined. You'd need a lot to convince her. But I'll try text her...who's this Yasmine girl anyway?"

She sighs, "This girl from the past. I mean we dated on and off"

Holly shakes her heard and scoffs, "Their relationship was like Cat and Mouse. One would be chasing the other at all times, sometimes Yasmine but most of the time it was Vicky. A lot of arguments from what I remember, Yasmine is pretty cool but she does have a temper"

Vicky nods, "I'll just try to text her again then go to her house"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! Don't you dare! You'd end up dead! Gemma will literally kill you in her territory!"

Holly looks at me amused as Vicky looks confused, "Just text her and we will try to speak to her. Next time don't be rude when she asks who the person is on your phone. You can't be sleeping with girl and telling her not to sleep with anyone just to act sketchy!" Holly argues.

———

Holly's POV

Vicky nods and we say our goodbyes. Yesterday was actually very fun, we went to another museum and a few more tourist attractions. Then we decided to take the busses to random places. The zoo was really fun too! Today we went back to the zoo and ate at some amazing cafe with the best breakfast and pastries. We went to two more museums and got back to the hotel in time to pack our bags. I can tell how much Willow doesn't want to leave. I mean two days isn't enough. I told her we should again but much longer.

Europe is an adventure I've always wanted to take, new experiences and sights that will be amazing.

Once we're packed up, we make our way out the hotel and to the car. The driver gets us to the airport quite fast then we see our jet. Willow quietness dragged throughout. When we get inside the plane, we fall asleep around a couple of hours later we're back. We take a long ride back home. The drops me home first then drops Willow. She insisted on me to go home alone so I can take a shower and sleep before work tomorrow without distractions. She seems so off but I ignore it and do as she says.

After my shower, I realise the fact that I'm very much awake. Calling Vicky, she comes over and brings a lot of food and alcohol. "So have you spoken to Gemma yet?" I ask as I take a bite of my fry.