𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐.

❝ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ

❝ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ.❞

╰──➤ 𝙎𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂

"Are you stalling so you don't have to show me the picture you were talking about before?"

"What? No, of course not. I just... This is important! You wanna pass the grade, right?"

"I'm already getting my grades up, and a five minute break won't kill us."

"...Yeah, but..." You sighed in defeat. "Fine."

He sat on your bed with a victorious smirk while you got up and rummaged through your desk drawers until you came across the most embarrassing photo you ever took. You wanted to crumple it and throw it in the trash, but you had to show it to Scaramouche first. You turned around and stepped toward the bed, handing it to him while you sat back down.

"Okay, this was not a fair trade," he said after looking at the image closely.

"What are you talking about?" You asked.

"Compared to my painting, this is a masterpiece."

"Are you serious? It looks so plain, and it's out of focus," you argued.

"I didn't say it was good, just way better than mine."

"I don't think you can compare those, they're two different types of images..."

"Y/n?" The door creaked open, revealing Teucer.

"Hm? What is it, Teucer?" You asked.

"I'm kinda hungry..."

"Oh, it has been a while since you ate, hasn't it? I'm sorry, I'll get you something right now," you apologized, hopping off the bed and heading to the door. You briefly turned back to Scaramouche. "Do you wanna come downstairs or stay up here?"

He stood up and carefully put your photo in his pocket, "I'll go downstairs."

♕︎❯────「♕︎」────❮♕︎

While they sat at the table, you were busy cooking one of Teucer's favorite meals. You could hear Teucer constantly bothering Scaramouche and you wanted to laugh, but you held it in as you finished up.

"Can I see another drawing?!" Teucer requested excitedly.

"I don't have any with me," Scaramouche lied.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really."

Teucer pouted and sighed, "Okay..."

"I know you're trying to guilt trip me, kid. It's not gonna work."

Teucer gasped, "What!? That always works with Y/n!"