𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚖.

❝ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ

❝ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.❞

╰──➤ 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙍𝙐𝙈

Scaramouche was forced to leave after Makoto messaged him and told him Ei was demanding him home for dinner. A few hours later, you looked at your phone with a smile as the screen showed the picture you took earlier in the day. They both looked so unbothered, though that changed when they realized you were there. They had the same annoyed expression on their faces.

Suddenly, a notification popped up and you clicked on it, taking you to your messages.

Mona
I'm getting an interview at Komore Teahouse on Wednesday<3
sent 9:43 pm

Me
Really??
sent 9:43 pm

Mona
Yep, I called them today to ask for a job
sent 9:44 pm

Me
I wish you the best of luck ^^
sent 9:44 pm

Mona
Thanks, I'm probably going to need it
sent 9:44 pm

Me
Dw, you'll do great
Anyway, I have some work to do, so I'll ttyl
sent 9:45 pm

Mona
Alright, ttyl
sent 9:45 pm

♕︎❯────「♕︎」────❮♕︎

"I showed Mom your history test for you," Makoto said as she opened the door to her brother's room. "She thinks you cheated."

"Of course she does," he scoffed while he laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He took his earbuds out, letting the muffled music play quietly in the background. "I told her I got a tutor, didn't I? I'm pretty sure I remember telling her."

"Yeah," she sighed. "She still doesn't believe it, though."

"I don't see her problem. She told me to get my grades up, and that's what I'm doing, but she's still mad about it? For fuck's sake," he grumbled.

"You know her... Never satisfied..."

"Yeah."

Suddenly, his phone beeped and he picked it up to look at whatever notification he got. He saw a message from you and furrowed his eyebrows, clicking on it. It was the picture you took of him and Teucer. You sent a message along with it.

Y/n📸
[Image]
Didn't know you were so good with kids, Mr. I-Hate-Everyone.
sent 10:03 pm

He smiled and Makoto's eyes widened at the sight. She hadn't seen him smile like that in... forever.

"Did you just smile?"