𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐.

❝ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜱᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴜᴅʏ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴀꜱᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ꜱɪᴛ

❝ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜱᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴜᴅʏ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴀꜱᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ꜱɪᴛ.❞

╰──➤ 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙉𝙀𝙏 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂

Scaramouche was left with no activities for the first few days of suspension. Thankfully, though, Ei had gone off to visit an old friend for a day, so he would be able to leave. Of course, Ei trusted Makoto with watching over him, but she pitied her brother, so...

Scaramouche💀🥀
I need to study history.
sent 4:03 pm

At the sound of your phone dinging, you fetched it from your pocket and stared at the message on the screen. You internally groaned and put it back as you brought a cup of tea to a customer at Komore Teahouse. You didn't have time to deal with him.

Scaramouche💀🥀
Y/n.
Y/n.
Y/n.
Y/n.
Are you reading these???
Stop ignoring me
I swear to god I'm gonna go to your house if you don't respond
Don't test me.
Y/n
sent 4:05 pm

You stared at your phone screen with an irked expression. You gave in, not wanting your phone to buzz in your pocket while you were working.

Me
I'm not at my house.
sent 4:06 pm

Scaramouche💀🥀
Where are you
sent 4:06 pm

Me
I'm at w o r k . It's part of what normal people call 'having a life'.
sent 4:06 pm

Scaramouche💀🥀
Where do you work??
sent 4:07 pm

Me
Why would I tell you?? You're just gonna show up out of nowhere. And I can't help you anyway. Yk, because I'm working.
sent 4:07 pm

Scaramouche💀🥀
You have time for a break, don't you?
sent 4:08 pm

Me
You expect me to spend my break helping you study? Why can't you do it by yourself?
sent 4:09 pm

Scaramouche💀🥀
I don't have my books.
sent 4:09 pm

That was a lie. He couldn't focus anymore unless someone forced him to.

"Y/n, you should get off your phone," Thoma suggested to you.

Me
Gtg.
sent 4:10 pm

And you continued working.

♕︎❯────「♕︎」────❮♕︎

Long story short, Scaramouche searched you up on social media and found a post about Komore Teahouse. So he showed up at your workplace without warning and you only found out when you were forced to take care of his table.