𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜.

❝ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

❝ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ.❞

╰──➤ 𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙒𝙊 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙎

"Anything that takes effort."

"...Give me one of your pictures."

"What? No!" You gasped, offended that he would even think of such a thing.

He rolled his eyes at your reaction, "Just pick the worst one or something, I don't care."

"I'm not giving you anything," you spat. "I just won't help you."

"Then at least let me look at one of them," he sighed, frustrated that you were being so difficult.

"...And then you'll leave me alone?"

"Sure."

"Promise?" you said, holding up your pinkie.

"I'm not doing a stupid pinkie promise," he retorted.

"Then you're not getting any of my pictures."

...

"Fine," he begrudgingly agreed, locking his pinkie with yours. "I promise."

"You make a pinkie promise, you keep it all your life. You break a pinkie promise, I throw you on the ice. The cold will kill the pinkie that once betrayed your friend, the frost will freeze your tongue off so you never lie again," you said with a bright, somewhat threatening smile.

Scaramouche remembered Ajax reciting that rhyme before, but he didn't question why you knew of it. He assumed it was something from Snezhnaya. Another new piece of information about you; you were from Snezhnaya.

"You can see the picture after classes," you stated, taking your hand away from his as you began eating your food. He did the same, not bothering to move away from you.

"...Don't you have friends to sit with?"

"I thought you knew about my reputation," he replied blankly.

"Well yeah, but I thought bullies always have their own friend groups that everyone hates."

"I don't associate with them, they're pathetic."

"...Oh."

♕︎❯────「♕︎」────❮♕︎

"Teucer, please eat," you groaned. "I'm not going to make anything else, I don't want you getting up in the middle of the night looking for food."

"But I'm not hungry!" He whined.

"Ajax, help me a little? I have homework to do," you looked to your other brother, who was sitting beside Teucer at the table.