𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝.

❝ᴡʜʏ'ᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ ᴅʀᴏᴘ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏᴡ?❞

╰──➤ 𝙋𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙏

"He's suspicious, I'm telling you!"

"Teucer, calm down, he's not gonna do anything."

"He looks like he would murder you! I could see it in his eyes!"

You wanted to tell him he couldn't see shit, but you refrained from doing so.

"If you're so worried, you can supervise us," you chuckled.

"Okay, I will," he huffed.

"Can you eat your sandwich now?" You sighed, raising your eyebrows at him. "Please?"

"...Fine."

"Thank you. I'm gonna check on Scaramouche, you can come up when you're done."

He grumbled in response and you went back upstairs to see how far along Scaramouche was. When you stepped into your room, though, he wasn't paying attention to the packet at all. He was looking at your photo-wall.

"You're supposed to be working," you said, trying to act calm and not entirely embarrassed.

"You sound like my mom," he replied plainly, not bothering to look away from the wall.

"Well, I told you not to mind those."

You sat down on the floor, leaving the door wide open, and he did the same. You grabbed your notebook and began looking over your notes, acting like you were actually doing something so you wouldn't feel as awkward. Meanwhile, Scaramouche continued working. You wondered why his grades dropped as they did, but you didn't want to interrupt with any questions. But then you noticed he was stuck on the third question.

"All a review, huh?" You smirked.

"Shut up, I've got it."

"Sure you do," you said, closing your notebook and stealing his pencil from his hand. "That's one of our advanced vocabulary words."

As you spoke, you underlined a few of the words from the context of the sentence that they gave. Scaramouche almost wanted to storm out because of how stupid he felt, but he kept his composure while watching you write.

"Focus on these," you ordered, setting the pencil on your packet.

"A and B mean the same thing, though," he groaned.

You sighed and shook your head, refusing to give him any more hints as you picked up your notebook and began scanning the pages once again. He mumbled incoherent curses at you under his breath but took his pencil and continued, deciding to pick a random answer out of the two.

Around ten minutes passed and you were wondering why Teucer hadn't come upstairs yet since he normally ate rather quickly, so you made your way to the ground floor and noticed the TV turned on.