𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢 𝚖𝚎.

❝ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰʟʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

❝ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰʟʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ.❞

╰──➤ 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙔 𝙈𝙀

Me
Here's my address
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Let me know when you want to come over
sent 2:34 pm

Scaramouche💀🥀
I'm going now
sent 2:35 pm

You blinked. Did he actually want to study that badly? Only a minute passed before he responded...

"I'm heading out," Ajax said as he walked past the sofa, which you were sitting on.

"Have a good day at work," you replied.

"Big brother Ajax!" Teucer cried, running from the dining room and into his older brother's arms.

That was a usual occurrence whenever Ajax tried leaving for work, though he never did the same for you. They hugged until Teucer eventually broke away.

"Come home safe, okay?" He ordered.

"I will," Ajax chuckled, ruffling the boy's hair. "I'll see you later. Don't be too mean to Y/n now, got it?"

"Yes, sir!"

Ajax leaned down to Teucer's ear so you couldn't hear what he said, "But make sure to be extra mean to her guest."

"Okay!"

You watched in confusion, wondering what was said, but you didn't get to ask before Ajax stood properly and walked out the door, shutting it behind him.

"Teucer, what'd he say?" You questioned.

"Nothing!" He grinned.

"Uh huh..." You said, clearly unconvinced, while looking down at your phone to check for any new messages.

Scaramouche💀🥀
I'll be there in 10
sent 2:37 pm

Me
Got it
sent 2:40 pm

Scaramouche figured it might've ended up being more than ten minutes when he walked downstairs and Ei began questioning him.

"Where are you going?"

"A friend's house."

"You don't have friends," she sighed.

"They're my tutor."

"Kunikuzushi, is this your way of getting me to give back your art classes? It's not going to happen until you get your grades back to As."

"I'm trying, mother. I thought you didn't care anymore?"

"...I don't. But I wish you would care a little more."

"That means you care."

He stormed out the door and slammed it behind him, forgetting to mention that he was taking her car to your house. She'd figure it out herself.