𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚎𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚛.

❝ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴀɪʟ

❝ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴀɪʟ.❞

╰──➤ 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙈𝙀, 𝙏𝙀𝙐𝘾𝙀𝙍

Since it was Friday, you hurried to work with your bag and the canvas you acquired from Scaramouche. When you got to the teahouse, you rushed to the break room and set your stuff down before grabbing your uniform and going to the bathroom to get changed. When you said to start studying with Scaramouche, you completely forgot it was a work day. So before you started your shift, you added his number as a contact and texted him. You didn't get a chance to talk to him since by the time you realized you needed to be somewhere, class was just ending and you didn't have a lot of time in between to get there. 

Me
Is this Scaramouche?
sent 3:25 pm

You didn't want to feel the embarrassment if he gave you the wrong number.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
Yeah.
sent 3:26 pm

You thought that was a pretty quick response, like he was waiting for a certain notification on his phone. You changed his contact name and sent another message.

Me
Ok well I forgot I have stuff to do today. I won't be able to help you until tomorrow.
sent 3:26 pm

Scaramouche💀🥀
Wow, way to go back on your word
sent 3:26 pm

You sighed at his response.

"Y/n, get off your phone," your coworker ordered before stepping back out to the front.

Me
Yeah yeah, I gotta go, bye.
sent 3:27 pm

Scaramouche💀🥀
Bye
sent 3:27 pm

He wasn't sure how to feel about your sudden text. He didn't want to admit it, but he was looking forward to getting out of the house with a reason that his mom would approve of. At that point, he would've done anything to get away from Ei. He considered messaging you again to ask if he could help you, but he figured you wouldn't respond anyway. Plus, he wasn't interested in giving you any help.

♕︎❯────「♕︎」────❮♕︎

"Big sis is still at work...?"

"Yeah," Ajax sighed as the pan sizzled over the stove. "She just had to take a bit of extra time, that's all."

"That's not fair," the boy pouted. "Her cooking is so much better than yours!"

"Hey, I try!"

Teucer laughed at his brother's offended tone, "I'm just being honest!"

"So mean, Teucer..."