Lie To Me (PART 15)

Start from the beginning

"Don't tell me... the two?" I gasped and looked at every single faces.

"Don't worry, they didn't, she's just frustrated with the whole relationship set up" thanks Momo, phew I thought they did or else I'll jump off the cliff because we worked so hard to get those two together.

SANA POV

So until when will she do this? I don't want to say that I'm overreacting but 5 days is already long. Just few more days without talking to her, I'll go crazy. Does that sounds kinda crazy?

Wait, what the heck.. I sound like an obsessed girlfriend.

Stop it, Sana, snap out of it. If she needs space, well then let's give her that. Just be quick Tzuyu and come back, I miss you so much.

There's this news regarding Mark. His life changed ever since that day. Replaced by the vice president of their company, might go to jail for illegal gambling. Serves him right for blackmailing and manipulation issue.

Mina entered the room with loads of papers.

"This is all the financial summary of the company for the whole year, I'm done Sana so can I have a leave this Christmas?"

"Why you asking me? Shouldn't you put it into letter?"

"I DID! but the broken-lonely-you said to make a financial summary of the company THIS WHOLE YEAR and we'll discuss about my leave also, your meeting was set yesterday but you bailed on it so I rescheduled it, so?"

Should have separate work from personal life.

"Do you still need a secretary coz I've been doing it all"

"I'm sorry Mina, okay, fine, go you can take a leave"

"Thanks"

Before she left the room she reminded me of the job interview. Should it really be tomorrow?

MINA POV

"Did she said yes to you now?"

"Yes"

"Finally, let's go Hawaii" Chaeng's been excited about it. My family is in Hawaii that time before they go to another business trip.

I told her that I'll introduce her to my parents, don't know if my brother will be there but I hope. They'll finally going to meet my most favorite person in the world.

"Can't wait, I packed everything including your luggage" she's really excited.

I brought out my phone and saw a message on my lock screen.

"Change my name"

SANA POV

What is this sun ray doing in my room? Because of you, I woke up. Still no signs of messages nor calls from Tzuyu. It's like a week now.

"When will you come back?"

"I miss you so much"

"Call me please"

Got a message from Mina which made me sigh. The applicants are there now. Wait, what- what time is it now? HOLY FRICK IT'S ALREADY 10?! Oh, why am I panicking? I'm literally the boss so I decide what time I'm going.

"Let me remind you that you have a meeting this afternoon, you know, the one that I RESCHEDULED because of broken-lonely-you"

"HURRY UP AND GET YOUR ASS HERE SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN SECRETARY REMEMBER TO SEPARATE WORK FROM PERSONAL LIFE" she added.