"Let's grab some food

"Let's grab some food." Hoseok says smiling at the boy who sat down on the black leather couch, trying to catch his breath, before Hobi hands him a clean towel to remove his sweat.

"Do you know a good place to eat?" The dancer asks Little, and even though he barely goes to town to grab food or hang out at bars or restaurants, he still has one favorite place to go to.

"Yes I know one."

🕶

It's not a fancy restaurant, but they for sure have the best burgers in town

It's not a fancy restaurant, but they for sure have the best burgers in town. It used to be Joon's and Little's favorite place to go to after school, eating burgers and fries or just drinking milkshakes. They spent a lot of time here, but everything stopped once they finished school and Joon started his training as a car mechanic at old Joe's car workshop. A lot has changed since then.

They sit down at one of the empty tables, around that time there aren't many people, making them one of the few only customers.

"Hello what can I get you?", the waitress asks, a notepad and a pen in her hand, before she looks up and her eyes meet Little's. "Oh hey Little, it's been a while." The middle aged woman adds, smiling at the customer that used to visit the restaurant almost every week in the past.

"Hey long time no see, Mrs. John." Little responds, smiling back at the older woman, who then averts her gaze from Taehyung to look at the male sitting in front of him. Her smile slightly fades, the happy look on her face, turning into a judging one. Her eyes shortly rest on the tattooed arms of the black haired male and his rather daredevil like appearance, the to the middle of his chest unbuttoned shirt, the messy black hair and of course the tattoos. The two males of course noticed the look on her face and Taehyung wonders, if Hobi gets these kind of looks often. Carefully moving his eyes to look into Hoseoks face, he noticed that the dancer doesn't seem to care about the woman's judging expression.

Without saying a word, she finally looks to her notepad to finally note the orders of the two.

As Hobi seems to still look at the card, Taehyung decides to order first, "The Frank menu with a large strawberry milkshake." With that he places down the menu card before looking up to the male in front of him.