Chapter 60: Modern Day Life Lesson Forty Three

Start from the beginning

"And then... we're done!" Emilia said as she finished Beatrice's bun, and a few seconds later, Puck was done with her hair too. "Lia, you're done too." Puck said, zooming down to survey the two girls. "Wow, you look great!!" Puck said, smiling. "Betty does??" Beatrice said with her eyes twinkling, and Puck nodded. "Yep, quite nice!" He said, chuckling, and turned to Rem and Ram. "You two look very good too." He said. "Thank you, Puck-sama." Rem and Ram said in unison, making a move to grab the hem of their skirts, but realizing that they were wearing pants now, put their hand in front of their chest and bowed. "Alright, shall we go now?" Emilia said, and the three nodded. "Have fun, Lia." Puck said and disappeared into balls of light.

As soon as the four left the changing room, they immediately attracted countless pairs of eyes. "Look!! It's them!!"
"Man they look smart...!!!"
"How come they look so much better than I do in suits???"
"Because they look good already you dumbass!!!
"Phone phone phone phone phone phone...!!!!"

Smiling and waving at whoever called their names or waved at them, they walked as fast as possible back to their classroom, and when they arrived, they saw Subaru and Hinata leaning through the window and looking for them. Aki was looking at his phone and didn't notice them coming, but Haruka spotted them. The next second Haruka was slapping on Subaru back and Aki's arm rapidly. "Ow Haruka stop that! The cloth covering my back is thinner than my normal clothes so don't slap that hard!!" Subaru said, reaching a hand to cover his back and withdrawing himself, and, looking toward the direction where Haruka's finger was now pointing at, Subaru's eyes widened. Hinata was a few seconds slower than Subaru to look over to the girls, but when they started shouting, they were quite nicely synced.

"HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" The two shouted as they ran toward them, still screaming incoherently. Ram clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Quiet down, Barusu." She said, slapping her hands over the two's mouths. The shouts became muffled momentarily and they stopped. "Good, now, can you two act like normal human beings?" Ram said, squeezing their faces. "Mmn mmn mnn mmm mnmnm mm." The two said, and Ram let go of them. "Ouch, that really hurt, Nee-sama." Subaru said, touching his face where Ram's finger nail dug in. "Anyways you all look way too good!!" He added and Hinata nodded hard in agreement, his wig almost slipping off.

"Thank you, Subaru. Does it really look good?" Emilia asked, giggling. "It does!! It really does!! Your suits fit you so well!! Emilia-tan your white suit simply goes one hundred percent well with the impression you give people!! Pure and without any stains!! The other colors of your clothes are great too!! And that cyan tie lights up the whole outfit!! Love it!!! Rem your suit's color fits you so well too!! It is pleasant to the eyes and doesn't take away the beauty of your hair!! Oh, I can see that your clothes are a bit looser than Emilia-tan's but that is great as well!! Reminds me of you when you're wearing your looser clothes like your maid's uniform!! And your tie!! Goes just fine with your clothes like your hair accessory with your hair!! And Nee-sama, what matches your attitude and personality better than a red velvet suit???? Crimson red plus black, very explosives like most of your comments about me!! And your scarf!! Going all the way to the end of coolness I'd say!!! Last but not least Bea-ko!!! Black and magenta!!! Black!!! And magenta!!! Man this new combination is so refreshing yet so cool looking!!! Gotta be honest with you here because I was ninety percent sure that you would go with something that is cream yellow or colors close to that!! But this one you're wearing!!! It opens a whole new aspect of you Bea-ko!!! Mind-blown here!!! Really!!!" Subaru shouted all that in one breath and after he finished, he grabbed Hinata's arm for support gasping for air.

"Dude if you say it all what else am I gonna say?" Hinata said, laughing, and Subaru straightened his back up, taking deeper and slower breaths now. "Thank you Subaru! It's nice to know that you find our suits good looking. But gomen, I know you're complimenting us but I kind of lost track of what you're saying halfway through." Emilia said, giving a small apologetic nod. "Rem is so glad that Subaru-kun likes our clothes as well!! May Rem express her feelings about Subaru-kun's dress?" She said, her eyes twinkling. "Betty too, in fact. Next will be Natsuno-san, Betty supposes." Beatrice said. "Okay, fire away!!" Subaru said, grinning, and Hinata laughed and nodded.