Evil Plan

Mayor Humdinger thought all day on how he could get people to respect him as a mayor and become more influential. He not only wanted to be mayor of foggy bottom but he wanted adventure bay as well. Mayor Humdinger knew he needed to act fast as his plan would only work at night. He called his friend and the only one who would really help him "Butch I need you to help me with my plan, I want you to grab 2 kids for me. They have a lot of influence in this town and I think they could help me out." Mayor Humdinger said, "How am I supposed to do that boss?" Butch asked. "I don't care how you do it, I want Chase Chapman and Rocky Green" Mayor Humdinger said. "You got it boss" Butch said as he thought of how he was going to do it. Butch and Ruben thought and they decided to make sure both teens were asleep before grabbing them. Butch saw Chase playing basketball alone outside in his driveway, he acted quickly as he didn't want to be seen. He sent a dart filled with a sleeping drug and it hit Chase in the arm. "Ow what the" Chase said as he collapsed to the ground. Butch grabbed him quickly and put him in the trunk of his car. Ruben found Rocky at the library and hit him with the dart as he was exiting the building. It is a good thing Adventure Bay is small and they weren't seen. Butch and Ruben brought Mayor Humdinger the 2 now sleeping teens and he said "Good work, now leave" "You got it boss" Butch and Ruben said together. Mayor Humdinger made sure the teens didn't have their cell phones and he tied them up and put them inside the cage he had. "Now I can come up with the other half of my plan" Mayor Humdinger said.

Marshall went outside to find Chase as he wanted him to play league with him and he said "Chase where did you go?" Marshall was very confused he walked inside and asked Ryder "you know where Chase went?" "He was playing basketball" Ryder said. "Yeah he is not there, the basketball is on the ground but Chase is MIA" Marshall said. "Did you try calling him?" Ryder asked as he dialed Chase's number. Unfortunately Chase's phone went off inside the house and they realized he didn't have it. "I'll text the others and see if they seen him" Marshall said.

Marshall: Hey all anyone see Chase? He seems to be missing

Skye: What do you mean he is missing?

Everest: He means he can't find him 

Skye: I get the concept I just am confused

Rubble: Nope haven't seen him, weird did something happen

Zuma: I haven't seen Chase and Rocky was supposed to come here after the library and he hasn't shown up

Marshall: So Rocky is missing too? Maybe they are together, did anyone call Rocky?

Zuma: I tried it goes straight to voicemail

Ella: Weird he never turns his phone off did anyone call the cops?

Marshall: I am not sure we can involve the cops yet, I mean they only been missing 10 minutes

Alyssa: I can ask my mom she might know something

Rubble: What can your mom know?

Alyssa: She is the mayor after all Rubble she knows things

Rubble: Wait your mom is Mayor Goodway?

Marshall: Honestly Rubble you didn't know your girlfriends mom was the mayor?

Rubble: I never really met her and I never put 2 and 2 together

Skye: can we stop making this about the Mayor, Chase and Rocky are missing!

Meanwhile Ryder was on the phone with Sheriff Brian and he was trying to get some information on what he could do. Chase woke up suddenly and was instantly freaking out he noticed his hand were tied and was in a cage, he saw Rocky next to him. "Rocky?" Chase said quietly, "Chase what is going on?" Rocky said. "I am not sure can you move your hands?" Chase asked. "No they are tied, where are we?" Rocky asked "I have no clue, we are in some kind of cage" Chase said. The Mayor had put on a disguise and had a voice modifier as he was trying to be someone else. "Hello boys, nice of you to wake up, I brought you here as a test to see if the town can pull together to get you back." Mayor Humdinger said in a disguised voice. "What do you mean?" Chase asked. "There is an election coming up and if the town votes for Mayor Goodway they will never see either of you again. If they vote for my friend Mayor Humdinger I will let you both go no questions asked." Mayor Humdinger said. "That will never happen Mayor Humdinger is evil and honestly an idiot" Chase said. Trying not to be hurt by what Chase said Mayor Humdinger said "Well only time can tell, if you want to see your family or friends again they have to vote Mayor Humdinger" Rocky and Chase exchanged looks and didn't say anything, they really hoped their town didn't vote for Mayor Humdinger.