New years 2.0!

Zuma was hesitant about throwing the New years party this year since last year it ended so horribly. His friends were trying to convince him because his house was literally made for fireworks on the beach. Chase said "Zuma, I promise I will not get hurt this year or rather next year" "Okay fine, but if anything bad happens at all I am swearing off all parties at my house" Zuma said. New years was 2 days away and Chase was up at the skill hill with Skye, getting her to go boarding with him was hard. He finally convinced her and even though she hates it she actually had fun. She enjoys being with Chase, "You know even though I didn't want to come, I am glad I did" Skye said. "See, I told you." Chase replied. They boarded down one last time and Chase bought her a hot chocolate to warm her up. "Thanks Chase" Skye said as Ryder came to pick them up. "Thanks for picking us up dad" Chase said, "No problem did you guys have fun?" Ryder asked. "Yes actually" Skye said as he dropped her off at home and she thanked them. 

New years eve and everyone was getting ready for the party, Cassie was really sad that she never gets to stay up. "Cassie love you try every year, you never make it" Ryder explained. "Can I try this year?" Cassie asked. "Yes you can" Ryder told her. "Can I go to Zuma's party too?" Cassie asked. "No" Chase said from a distance. "Sorry kiddo you are to young" Ryder said. Chase and Marshall were ready to go and just as they were about to leave Katie said "Chase, You are not to do anything stupid this year. No dares where you could get hurt alright. I will not have a repeat of last year" "Okay Mom, I will be careful" Chase said as he and Marshall left for Zuma's. Everyone practically arrived at the same time and the dance dance revolution competition had begun. Rocky was the first one eliminated and so on and so forth until only Zuma and Skye were left. It was a close match but Zuma ended up winning again "Sorry Skye, I am the master" Zuma said. "Yeah yeah whatever, I bet I could beat you at a singing competition" Skye said. "Yeah I don't doubt that I can't sing" Zuma said. Everyone watched the ball drop show in New York City on TV and it was getting close to midnight. The countdown started and at midnight everyone kissed their significant other and then watched the fireworks outside. Rocky and Ella went for a walk along the water and decided to sit on the end of the pier. "I am glad I was able to get to know you Rocky" Ella said. "Me too, thanks Ella for making my year better, after my ex left over the summer. I never thought I would meet anyone else. You truly are beautiful inside and out" Rocky said. "Aw that's so sweet, I love you Rocky" Ella said. "I love you too Ella" Rocky said as they kissed again. Everyone else watched from the beach, they were all about to go inside when they saw something in the water it was headed for the pier. "Rocky, Ella watch out!" Chase shouted they barely heard them as the purple object jumped out of the water and grabbed Rocky pulling him into the water.

 As if on instinct Zuma jumped in the water after him, Zuma looked closely at the object it was a mechanical shark and it was pulling Rocky into the water. Zuma grabbed him and ripped Rocky away from the shark and swam back to shore, Rocky coughed up water but was clearly freaking out. Marshall having a bit of experience working a the fire station said "Rocky you are having a panic attack you need to breath slowly. Someone grab a paper bag" Skye handed Marshall a paper bag and he put it over Rocky's mouth and nose as he tried to slow his breathing. It had been several minutes and Rocky was not getting better so they called the paramedics just to be safe. As they arrived Chase noticed the purple shark again and he said "Zuma did you see anything weird about the shark?" "other than that it was metal and purple, no" Zuma said. "It has to be controlled" Chase wondered then he saw her. Chase swore and ran off into the distance, Everest noticed and followed him. "You are a total bitch Sweetie" Chase yelled at her. "Why?" Sweetie asked confused trying to hide the remote. "You are controlling that Shark, you give me 1 reason I shouldn't end you right here and now" Chase said. "Well one that is murder and 2 you don't have the guts" Sweetie said. "You admit that you did it then? How is what you did not murder when you know he is scared of water" Chase said. "Well I figured this would help him get over the fear and I never touched him" Sweetie said. Chase lunged at her causing them both to hit the water, "you have no idea what he has been through!" Chase yelled at her as Everest said "Chase stop please!" trying to pull him off. Chase was yelling at Sweetie whose face was underwater he stood up getting off Sweetie after hearing Everest. Sweetie came out of the water and said  "You tried to kill me." "I didn't and you tried to kill Rocky, you are lucky I didn't kill you" Chase said. Sweetie's friends who were nearby had called the police and they arrived on the beach. Sweetie's friends explained what happened but so did Everest and the police had no choice "Until this is straightened out I will have to place you both under arrest" the officer said. He and his partner handcuffed both Chase and Sweetie and took them to the police station.