Chapter One Hundred & Sixteen: The Vanishing: Part One

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry. I built in a skill app that allows the students to master their amped-up abilities instantly" Dad reassured us.

"Bottom line, this upgrade is the best thing that Donnie and I have ever created together. I am so proud of you" Douglas smiled.

"No, I'm proud of you!" Dad yelled, smiling.

"I'm proud of you!" Douglas yelled.

"I'm proud of you!" Dad yelled.

We were all looking at them weirdly.

I think we're more used to them hating each other rather than getting along.

"Hey, hey! You know what'll make us all proud? If you two go back to hating each other" Nick said in annoyance.

Dad and Douglas glared at him while the rest of us nodded. It was true.

"Stop, Bree" we heard Bob say.

We turned around only to see Bob sleep talking while looking in front of him, looking as if he was kissing something.

"You're embarrassing yourself. Oh, sweet girl, you don't have to beg. I'll allow you to kiss me" Bob smiled.

We all looked at him weirdly and to be honest, a bit creeped out.

Bree was trying not to gag while Nick was trying not to beat his little brother up.

"Ok, I'll wake him up" Adam said.

He was about to walk towards Bob but Bree stopped him.

"Nope, I got this" Bree said.

She superspeeded out of the room before superspeeding back in with a training dummy.

She put it in front of Bob and ran back over to Nick's side, wrapping an arm around his waist.

We looked at Bob, only to see him kissing the training dummy straight on the lips.

"Hm. They actually make a cute couple" Adam chuckled.

We all just groaned and rolled our eyes at that.

A Few Minutes Later

We were all currently in the training area as Douglas was using the upgrade on all the students.

He had finished with all the students, he was just finishing up with Jenny and then it would be our turn.

"How's it going with the upgrade?" Dad asked as he walked in.

"I'll let you be the judge. Go ahead, Jenny. Show him how powerful you are now" Douglas grinned.

Jenny nodded before she launches fire from her hands, burning the floor between dad's legs.

Dad shrieked and quickly jumped to avoid his feet getting burned.

When the fire died down, we all began laughing as Douglas grinned and high-fived Jenny.

"Wow, that is powerful. You just made an old man jump" Alexis smirked.

Dad glared at her while me and Bree high-fived her.

"Well, that's the last of the students" Douglas said once Jenny made her way to the other students.

"Oh, great. I'll do Adam, Bree, Chase, Luna, Alexis and Nick" Dad nodded.

He walked over and took Douglas's spot to get started on us.

"Yeah, you do that, and the guy who really needs the upgrade will just stand right over here, wishing he was actually part of a family" Leo sarcastically said.