Chapter Sixteen: Drone Alone

Luna's Pov

I woke up and quickly got out of bed.

I changed into a plain white shirt, black leggings, and black sneakers and tied my hair into a ponytail.

I smiled and left my room to head downstairs.

Once I got there I saw everyone there.

The trio were on the couch. Adam was watching T.V, Bree was reading a magazine, and Chase was writing on a paper.

Dad and Tasha were talking about something together.

I made my way over to the couch and sat next to Chase and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Hey baby" Chase said.

"Hey babe" I said with a smile.

"Oh, this is so exciting! I have never been to Australia before" Tasha said with a smile.

"Hey, maybe you'll like it so much you won't want to come back" Eddy said, making Tasha roll her eyes at him.

"Donald, honey, do you have the plane tickets?" Tasha asked.

"Honey, we're taking my fully automated private jet" Dad told her before scoffing.

"Plane tickets. Why don't we just slap on a bunch of stamps and mail ourselves there" Dad said and I giggled.

"Private jet. That works" Tasha said with a nod.

Leo made his way over to her and she turned to face him and both of them whispered.

"Score!"

I smiled and giggled at them.

"Okay, Leo, this is your chance to prove you're responsible enough to stay at home without us" Dad said.

"Me? What about them?" Leo asked while pointing to us.

"They were designed to go on missions and save the world. You were designed to break stuff" Dad said and I nodded.

"What about Luna?" Leo asked.

"I'm mature and more responsible then you" I deadpanned, causing everyone to laugh.

"Yes, Luna is older then you and she's more responsible so I trust her" Dad said and I smiled.

"Don't worry, I know the rules-- no touchy-touchy your stuffy-stuffy" Leo said in annoyance.

"Leo, I'm serious. There's millions of dollars' worth of technology here. So no goof-ups, no explosions, no fires-- You know what? I'm not going. I'm not going" Dad said.

He walked over to unpack but Tasha stopped him.

"Donald, Leo will be responsible. He is a big boy" Tasha reassured him before turning to him.

"Sweetie, I left your flame-retardant undies on the dresser" Tasha said, causing me to laugh and for him to give her the 'seriously' look.

"Mr. Davenport, Leo will be fine. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?" Bree asked.

"Funny you should ask" Chase said as he kissed my cheek before standing up.

"I've made an actuary chart which covers every possible catastrophe. You have an 82% chance of coming back to a perfectly normal house. Happy travels" Chase explained.

He handed dad a paper and his eyes widened in fear.

"Don't worry! Eddy is here to monitor every room in the house. He is like a virtual baby-sitter" Tasha said.