Chapter Eighty-Eight: Bionic Rebellion Part Two

In The Common Area
Nobody's Pov

Adam, Bree and Chase all stood in front of Sebastian, Lexi and Tank.

All of them were glaring at each other but nobody moved from where they were.

Bree sighed as she turned around to look at the big screen where it was still showing Davenport and Perry as she turned back to her brothers.

"What are we gonna do? We have to save Mr. Davenport" Bree asked.

"And Perry" Adam said.

"Absolutely. Time permitting" Chase said while moving his hand around.

"You know what? I'll save you the trip. You can say goodbye to both of them from here" Sebastian smirked.

Sebastian then pressed a button on his watch and started a video conference with Davenport and Perry so they could communicate.

"Look! It's the mechanical people" Perry yelled while pointing at the screen.

"Yes, we're saved" Davenport sighed in relief as he stood up from where he was sitting.

"Not exactly" Sebastian smirked.

"Sebastian" Davenport growled while glaring at him.

"He blew up the hydraloop tunnel and cut off your oxygen supply" Chase said as Adam nodded.

"So, bad news we're gonna need a new hydraloop" Adam said, making Bree and Chase look at him in disbelief.

"Adam!" Bree yelled at him, causing him to look at her.

"Well, I can't tell him we're gonna need a new father too. That'd be rude" Adam defended.

This made Bree and Chase roll their eyes at him as Davenport sighed.

"Look, will somebody please tell me what's going on?" Davenport asked.

"Sebastian knows about Krane and he's trying to start a rebellion with the rest of the students" Bree said.

Davenport's eyes widened as he stared at them in shock.

"What? How does he know about Krane?" Davenport asked in shock.

Adam and Bree both turn to a nervous looking Chase as he held up his hands in surrender.

"I might have told him" Chase nervously said, not looking at Davenport.

This made Davenport and Perry both groan in annoyance as Chase turned to Sebastian and glared at him.

"Only because I thought we were friends" Chase said.

"See? There's your first mistake. Who'd wanna be your friend?" Perry yelled while glaring at him.

Chase glared at her and just rolled his eyes.

"Chase has been very helpful, and once my brothers and sisters hear what really happened to our father, they'll join me. Then...we can fulfill his dreams of bionic humans ruling the world" Sebastian smirked.

Davenport opened his mouth to speak but Sebastian beat him to it.

"And they'll also find out that Luna is our half sister. That she's our father's biological daughter and never told us. Some loyal person she is huh?" Sebastian smirked as he spoke in a mocking tone.

Chase glared at him in full hatred and pointed a finger at him.

"Keep my girlfriends name out of your filthy mouth you bastard!" Chase growled at him.

All Sebastian did was continue smirking, making Chase more angry.

"Guys, don't let him near the other students. They're not ready to know about Krane yet! They won't understand why we had to destroy their creator. They're not ready to know that Luna is their half sister!" Davenport yelled.