Chapter Fifty-Three: Trent Gets Schooled

Luna's Pov

Me, Adam, Bree and Leo were all in the cafeteria when Principal Perry walked in

"Greetings, puke puddles! Tomorrow is yearbook photo day and, while I'm not sure why anyone would want a record of this awkward phase of your lives--" Principal Perry started before she looked a boy with dimples.

"Ugh-- I'll be your photographer. Oh, and don't blink, 'cause homie don't do retakes! Ha ha!" Principal Perry laughed as she walked out of the cafeteria.

"Well, that settles that. I am so getting my hair done right after school" Bree said.

"Oh! Can you bring me back some clippings off the floor? I need 'em to finish building my Taj Mahair" Adam said.

He then bent down and picked something up from the ground and my eyes widened when I saw that he placed his hair of Taj Mahair on the table.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Where did all of that hair come from?" Bree asked.

"Pets, shower drains, brushes-- If you want it, you can get it" Adam said and all Bree did was nod her head.

"Well, that is disgusting" Bree said and I nodded.

"Yeah. Well, if you think that's gross, wait until you see Buckinghair Palace" Adam said.

"Well, know I really don't want to see that" I said and the others nodded.

Soon Chase walked over to our table as he stood behind me and placed a kiss on my head, making me smile and look up at him.

"Hey sweetheart" Chase said.

"Hey bubba" I said.

He smiled as he wrapped his arms around my neck from behind me.

"Why are you so concerned about a stupid yearbook photo?" Leo asked.

"I am still trying to live down last year's picture when I wasn't ready for the flash and my eyes glitched" Bree said.

She then picked up her yearbook and showed us her last year photo and we all cringed.

"Ughh!" we all groaned in disgust at her picture.

"I can't believe I ended up with that as my picture. I'm so jealous that Luna ended up with a really great picture last year" Bree said.

She flipped the picture so the others can see my picture from last year.