Chapter One Hundred & Twelve: And Then There Were Four

Luna's Pov

Me, the trio, Leo, Nick and Alexis were in the mentor headquarters relaxing and having a good time.

Nick and Leo were playing a game of foosball.

Bree sat on a chair, on her phone texting someone.

Adam sat on a chair, with Alexis on his lap as they were watching some movies on his phone.

Me and Chase sat on the couch, he was looking at something on his tablet while I was reading one of my favorite books.

Soon we heard footsteps and turned around to see dad walking in with a huge smile on his face.

"Good news, guys. I am totally free this weekend. No meetings, no conferences. Just two fun-filled days with me" Dad smiled.

This made me smile and beam at him.

While the others looked at each other, feeling uneasy.

"So... no conferences at all? You know, if we looked really hard, I bet we could find you one" Bree said.

Dad gave her an offended look and crossed his arms.

"Are you saying you don't want to hang out with me?" Dad asked.

"Well, if she's not, I am" Adam said and Alexis nodded.

Dad glared at both of them before rolling his eyes and looking at Leo and Nick.

"Alright, what about you Leo? Nick?" Dad asked.

"Uhh... Big D, I'd love to, but I just really don't want to" Leo said, shaking his head.

"Yeah, I'm good too" Nick said.

Dad glared at them both while they shrugged at him and went back to playing foosball.

Chase chuckled and stood up from the couch, I closed my book and set it down before getting up as well.

"Don't worry, Mr. Davenport. I'll hang out with you" Chase smiled, patting his shoulder.

"Yeah, I'll join too dad. It's been a while since we've hung out" I smiled, walking towards him.

Dad smiled at the both of us as he ruffled Chase's hair and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, kissing my temple.

I giggled and laid my head on his shoulder.

We heard footsteps once again and turned around to see Douglas walking in.

However, he looked completely shocked and he had his phone in his hand. He looked like he just seen a ghost.

"Hey, Douglas" Dad smiled.

Douglas didn't say anything, his face remained the same.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him in confusion and crossed my arms.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

Douglas still didn't answer me, he was still looking shocked and by the looks of it, a little bit of worry.

Finally, he snapped out of it and looked at all of us.

"I just got a phone call from Daniel" Douglas said.

We all looked at each other, clearly confused, before turning to look back at him.

"Who's Daniel?" Bree asked.

Douglas took a deep breath and looked at Adam, Bree and Chase.

"Your brother" Douglas said.

This made our eyes widen in shock and our jaws drop as we looked at each other.