Chapter Seventy-Three: Brother Battle

Luna's Pov

I was in the living room sitting on the couch while Douglas was walking around

I heard footsteps and looked up from my phone to see Adam walking into the room while carrying Chase over his shoulder.

"Adam, stop!" Chase yelled.

"I told you, my weight set broke and I need you to be my barbell. And please, don't scream this time, its distracting" Adam said.

I rolled my eyes and soon dad walked in.

"Adam, put him down. That's how people get hurt" Dad said and I nodded.

"Hmm. Good point, I should probably stretch first" Adam nodded before dropping Chase to the ground and leaving the room.

Chase angrily stood up and walked over to dad.

"Man, I'm so tired of him. So far this week I've been his weight set, his football, and his jump rope" Chase said in annoyance.

"Well, on the bright side you've never looked more fit" Dad chuckles while patting Chase on the back.

"I'm serious. He's always using his strength to make my life miserable" Chase said.

"Why don't you get even?" Douglas asked.

"Yeah, I can hit him for you if you want bubba" I smirked.

Chase chuckled and kissed me on the head.

"Tempting but no thanks sweetheart" Chase said, making me pout.

"And how? None of my abilities can compete with his strength. And it's hard to torture him with brain teasers when he doesn't have a brain" Chase said.

This made dad nod while I giggled.

"Maybe I can unlock a new ability. Give you something you've never had before. The upper hand" Douglas smirked.

"Yes. Let's do it" Chase nodded.

"Euh, no, let's not, absolutely, finito, forget it" Dad said while shaking his head.

"Why not?" Douglas asked.

"Because I said so. You live under my roof, you play by my rules. End of discussion" Dad said as he walked upstairs.

This made Douglas and Chase sigh in annoyance as Douglas looked at me and Chase.

"You live under my roof, you play by my-" Douglas started mimicking dad's voice but was cut off.

"I can hear you!" Dad yelled, startling both Douglas and Chase while I rolled my eyes.

Soon Adam ran back into the room and smirked when he saw Chase.

"All right, Chase, my hammies are loose. I'm ready for round two" Adam said.

"Ah, ah, ah, Mr. Davenport said you can't bench press me anymore" Chase said.