Chapter Thirty-Two: Bro Down

Luna's Pov

I was sitting on top of the cyber desk while Bree was sitting in a chair reading a magazine and Chase was doing something.

He's giggling like a teenage girl that gets her first phone while attaching some type of gear together.

"Okay, what is with all the happy, squeaky hamster noises? Did you finally grow a chest hair?" Bree asked.

"No! I grew two. Actually, this is a little something I like to call Adam's payback" Chase said.

"For what?" Bree asked.

"Don't you two remember what happened last Thursday?" Chase asked.

Bree started thinking back to what happened last Thursday while I just let myself get lost into my thoughts.

A few seconds later Bree snapped out of it and smiled.

"Oh, yeah. We all love the bionic brother toss" Bree said and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yeah? Well, let's see how he likes this" Chase said with a smirk.

"Bubba, this isn't a good idea, something bad could happen" I said.

"Relax sweetheart, nothing is going to happen" Chase said as he gave me a soft kiss on the lips before going to his hiding spot.

Leo and Adam walked into the lab a few seconds later.

"Trap" Leo said as he dodged getting hurt.

"Trap what?" Adam asked.

Chase then pulled and tighten the rope around Adam's foot and soon Adam was lifted off the ground and turned upside down.

"Whoa!" Adam yelled in shock.

"It worked! Now let's see how you like being relentlessly manhandled!" Chase yelled in excitement.

We all looked at him weirdly and he seemed to have realized what he said.

"That came out wrong" Chase said and I nodded.

"Oh, the trap was on the floor" Adam said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"No shit sherlock" I said in annoyance.

"Yep, and now we're gonna play a game called 'Human Piñata.' But instead of candy, we're gonna guess what Adam had for lunch" Chase said with a smirk.

"Ironically, I'm guessing it's candy" Leo said with a nod.

"You're forgetting one thing, Chase—I can use my heat vision to break free" Adam said.

"Adam, wait that's not a good-" I started but he didn't listen and used his heat vision to break free.

Adam was able to get free but he landed on the floor, really hard.

He then stood back up and my eyes widened in shock when I saw that his hand was over his neck, it was literally bended.

'I don't think that should be possible' I thought nervously.

"Um... Adam?" Bree started as she got up from her seat.

"Whoa! I never knew my arm could bend like that" Adam said.

"Um... it can't!" Chase said.

Adam looked at his arm again before turning back to us and his eyes widened in fear.

"OWWWW! Ohhh!" Adam screamed in pain.

I looked away, not being able to look at this as the others were quick to run over to him and try to calm him down.