Chapter Nineteen: Air Leo

Luna's Pov

I was in the living room with Bree

Apparently there's a spot on the cheerleading team and they're having tryouts tomorrow.

I'm obviously not going to try out, but Bree is and she wants my help.

Not sure why she wants my help when I've never done cheerleading but whatever.

Anyways right now we're in the living room.

I'm sitting on the couch watching Bree practice.

"Ready? Okay! We're dynamite! We're dynamite! We're tick-tick-tick-tick-boom! Dynamite! We're boom! Dynamite! Whoo! Boom! Boom!" Bree cheered.

I smiled and clapped for her.

Just then Adam came running to the living room, panting but smiling.

"Bree, you scared me! I thought you blew up" Adam yelled.

"Why would you think that?" I asked but all he did was shrug.

"No, I was practicing my cheer" Bree said.

"Oh, you mean... tick-tick-tick-tick-boom! We're dynamite! We're boom!" Adam cheered as he started doing the dance.

But he was doing it wrong so I just stopped him.

"Also, what is boom dynamite? I'm all excited and I don't even know what it is!" Adam said with a smile.

"Adam, that's the beauty of cheerleading. You don't have to think" Bree said.

"Then it's perfect for me! I cannot wait for tryouts" Adam said.

"Wait, you're trying out?" I asked.

"Duh, you just saw my mad tick-boom-pow skills. Pow! That's the 'pow' part" Adam said.

"You can't try out for cheerleading. That's my thing. And besides, there's only one spot open on the squad, and you do not wanna compete against me" Bree argued.

"What's the big deal, it's just cheerleading?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. See, cheerleading is one of the few sports that isn't competitive enough to raise my adrenaline and make me glitch out. So primp up your pompoms, Girly, 'cause I'm about to...Be aggressive! Be-e aggressive!" Adam cheered.

"Again, I'm all excited and I don't even know why!" Adam said and I giggled.

"This is fun to watch" I said with a smirk.

The Next Day

I walked into school, trying to find Chase or Bree.

Bree wanted me to be there for her during the tryouts.

Just then Chase walked in with a megaphone in his hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen... If I may have your attention, I present to you the soon-to-be champion of the one-on-one basketball tourney-- Dunkin' Leo Dooley!" Chase announced.