Chapter One Hundred & Three: One Of Us

Luna's Pov

Me, the trio, Nick and Alexis all walked into the common area very confused and upset.

We're upset because we're trying to find Leo so he can get ready to train but he's not here.

When we got to the common area we saw that the students and Douglas were there but Leo wasn't.

We all walked over to Douglas as he turned to look at us.

"Douglas, have you seen Leo? He's late for training" Chase asked.

"Why don't you just call him?" Douglas asked.

"Ugh, too much work. Let's just kick him out of the academy" Adam said while shrugging his shoulders.

We all looked at him weirdly as Alexis smacked his arm.

We all walked over to the console on the other side of the room as Chase started typing.

He then started dialing Leo's number to video call him and he accepted as his face showed up on the screen.

"Hello" Leo said.

We then saw that he was in Mission Creek and we were all confused and annoyed.

"Leo, what are you doing back in Mission Creek? You're supposed to be here for training" Alexis said and we all nodded.

"Sorry, I had to pop back and deal with a little situation. Janelle missed me. You ladies can be so needy" Leo scoffed while grinning.

The boys looked at him weirdly while me and the girls looked at each other before looking back at him.

"She threatened to break up with you, didn't she?" I asked.

His grin fell from his face as he nodded.

"It was implied" Leo nodded.

Me and the others rolled our eyes before we heard the doorbell ring.

"Ah! She's here!" Leo yelled as he quickly hung up on the video call.

We all looked at each other and either groaned in annoyance or just rolled our eyes.

"Can you believe him? Skipping his training to hang out with a girl" Chase scoffed.

"You might understand it one day if you actually have one" Adam smirked.

Me and Chase both glared at him as I crossed my arms.

"You do realize that I've been his girlfriend for three years, and our fourth year anniversary is coming up right?" I asked.

Chase nodded while Adam narrowed his eyes at us in confusion.

"Really?" Adam asked.

We both just glared at him and rolled our eyes.

"And for your information, later today, I will be online gaming with FrizzyBizzy21" Chase said.

We all looked at each other before looking at him weirdly.

"And there's a 50% chance that's a female!" Chase grinned while crossing his arms.

I sighed and shook my head at him.

"Bubba, I love you, I really do. But, no there's not" I said and the others nodded.

Chase just frowned and uncrossed his arms

We then heard the hydraloop coming up, making all of us confused as we weren't expecting anyone to come.

We all turned around to see who it was, but when the doors opened and the person stepped out our eyes widened and jaws dropped.

It was S-1.