Chapter One Hundred: Bionic Action Hero: Part One

Luna's Pov

We were all in the common area, talking to each other and laughing.

I was standing in front of Chase as he had his arms wrapped around my waist from behind with his chin resting on my shoulder.

While we were talking Douglas walked towards us with a smile on his face and holding his phone in one hand.

"Guess who I just got off the phone with?" Douglas asked.

"You're imaginary friend?" Alexis asked with a smirk.

This made all of us laugh while Douglas glared at her and rolled his eyes.

"No sass mouth. It was Giselle Vickers" Douglas smiled.

This made all of our eyes widen as we stared at him in shock.

"The big Hollywood filmmaker?" Bree asked in shock.

"She is legendary! She made all the killer zombie trucker movies. Because of her, I can't pee at a truck stop" Leo grinned.

This made me look at him weirdly but Douglas just smiled and nodded.

"That's right. And get this. Her next blockbuster is gonna be called Bionic Action Hero" Douglas smiled.

Our eyes widened once again as huge smiles made their ways onto our faces.

"Awesome! What's it about?" Adam asked.

Douglas gave him an annoyed look along with the rest of us.

"A bionic action hero" Douglas deadpanned, clearly stating the obvious but Adam still looked bummed out.

"Huh. Save your money. Sounds like a flop" Adam scoffed.

We all sighed in annoyance as Alexis smacked him upside the head.

"And the best part, it's based on you guys" Douglas smiled while pointing at us.

Our smiles grew even more, but the only one who wasn't smiling was Chase as he looked at Douglas confused.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! The same person who makes those lame zombie movies are going to make our movie?" Chase asked.

Douglas nodded, making Chase scoff and shake his head.

"No way!" Chase said in annoyance while crossinh his arms.

I shook my head at him while the others groaned in annoyance as Leo glared at him.

"Must you ruin everything?!" Leo angrily snapped at him, causing Chase to flinch in surprise.

I glared at him and punched him in the arm, causing him to wince in pain.

"Relax, Chase. Giselle's an old college friend. We spent a lot of time in the robotics lab together before she switched careers. We even dated a bit" Douglas said.

Our eyes widened in shock when he said that.

"Seriously?" I asked and he nodded.

"What happened?" Bree asked.

"Sometimes people grow apart" Douglas sighed while shrugging.

"She dumped you didn't she?" Alexis asked with a smirk

As soon as she said that he started crying dramatically.

"Worst day of my life! And I've been to prison four times!" Douglas yelled.

We all gave him weird looks and just rolled our eyes as he sighed and shook his head.

"Anyways, she wants the film to portray bionics accurately, so she's coming over here to research with the actor that's playing you guys" Douglas said.