Chapter Seventy-Nine: Rise Of The Secret Soldiers: Part One

Luna's Pov

I swear I really couldn't stop smiling after that day and neither could Chase

Our third year anniversary was a few days ago and me and Chase both had an amazing time together.

It was even more amazing because we...well you know what I'm trying to say.

But it was still amazing.

Sure we get teased about it by nearly everyone in the house but I don't really care, it was still amazing.

I never thought that I would do something like that with anyone, because back then I wasn't interested in dating anyone.

Every guy there was either just boring, annoying, rude or cocky.

But Chase is different from those guys.

He's just so kind, sweet, caring, smart, confident and hot.

If I had to lose my virginity I'm glad I lost it with my most amazing boyfriend ever.

Right now me, Adam, Bree and Chase were in the kitchen sitting on the chairs by the counter.

Me and Chase were sitting next to each other as he had his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

We were all just eating some snacks Tasha made for us and talking about random stuff when the front door opened and we turned around to see Leo walking in while carrying some boxes.

"Good news my famous bionic peeps. Your new PR guy came through big time" Leo grinned.

"Please tell me it's not another celebrity game show. We always lose" Chase groaned and I nodded.

"Probably because one of us always hits the buzzer too soon and doesn't know the answer!" Bree yelled while we all looked at Adam.

"In my defense, I thought hitting the buzzer was the right answer" Adam defended.

"You remember that big magazine interview I got you guys?" Leo asked and we nodded.

"The article just came out thanks to yours truly... Leo Dooley of Dooley Entertainment the subsidiary of Leo Corp" Leo smiled as he took out a few magazines from the box.

We all smiled and made our way towards him.

"Awesome!" Chase grinned.

"Cool!" me and Adam grinned.

"Wait, I want to see!" Bree grinned.

We all took a magazine from him and started looking through it.

Me and Adam smiled while reading it while Bree and Chase looked confused and annoyed.

"Wait, the reporter interviewed all of us! Why are Adam and Luna the only ones on the cover?!" Bree asked.