Chapter Six: Leo's Jam

Luna's Pov

I was with the guys, talking about the homecoming dance this Saturday

I was hoping Chase would ask me since I really want to go with him.

But at the same time I'm not sure if I even want to go.

Most school dances are boring.

But since I already told Principal Perry I would sing at the dance which means I need to go.

"Guys, with the dance coming up, I thought you could use a lesson on how to ask a lady out" Leo said.

"Oh, great. Do you know a guy who can teach us?" Adam asked and I burst out laughing.

Le glared at me and rolled his eyes.

"Me! You're gonna watch me ask out the girl of my dreams. Danielle" Leo said.

"Danielle? Isn't she the girl who uses you as a footstool in math class?" I asked.

"Where else is she supposed to put her feet, on the floor" Leo said and I nodded.

"Open your notebooks, boys, 'cause class is in session" Leo said as he walked over to Danielle.

"Hello, Danielle. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice. I'm Leo Dooley" Leo said.

"Didn't you send me 87 e-mails?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah... That was a slow day" Leo said.

"Talk about desperate" I whispered to Chase and he laughed.

"Okay, well, see you later, Lenny" Danielle said before walking away.

"It's Leo, by the way" Leo said.

We walked up to Leo and he turned to us.

"So, Leo... What should I write down in my notebook? I mean, other than, denied" Chase mocked.

Me and Adam burst out laughing while Leo glared at us.

"No, no, no, you can cheat off of me. I have. She's not going to the dance with Lenny" Adam mocked and we all laughed harder then before.

Leo glared at us but we continued laughing.

Soon Bree walked in and walked next to us.

"Are you guys talking about the dance too? Why is everybody making such a big deal out of this stupid dance?" Bree asked.

I looked at her and crossed my arms.

"Nobody's asked you yet, have they?" I asked and she nodded.

"No! I really wanna go with that guy. His name is Ethan. We sit next to each other in chemistry. Coincidence? I think not. Chemistry" Bree explained and I rolled my eyes at her.