Chapter One Hundred & Fifteen: Space Colony: Part Two

Luna's Pov

Oh you've gotta be fucking shitting me right now.

Victor Krane is alive.

The freaking maniac that has tried killing Adam, Bree and Chase multiple times.

My bastard of a sperm donor that tried to turn me into a soldier when I was just a baby.

The bastard that killed my mother and the creator of Alexis and Nick, along with my other half siblings.

He's fucking alive when he should be dead.

Adam, Bree and Chase blasted him miles into the damn sky.

How the hell did he survive something like that?

Dad was full on glaring at Krane while standing in front of us, more specifically me.

"I knew you'd show up sooner or later" Krane said.

"Where's my wife? What have you done with the colonists?" Dad asked.

"In due time. But for now, what do you say we focus on our little reunion?" Krane asked.

We all glared at him in nothing but complete anger and rage and we got into our fighting stances.

Then Perry stepped forward and looked at us.

"Just for the sake of asking, if we were to sacrifice Tasha--" Perry started but Leo cut her off.

"Get over here!" Leo yelled, him and Chase shoving her back towards our side.

I glared at her in annoyance before turning to Krane.

"Adam, Bree and Chase blasted you miles in the sky. How are you even alive?" I asked.

"And what are the odds he'd land here?" Adam asked.

We all gave him annoyed looks while Alexis touched his arm and shook her head.

Krane then tried talking but we could barely understand what he was saying through that mask of his.

We all looked at each other before looking at him weirdly.

"What?" Chase asked.

Krane glared at us and once again tried talking, but once again we couldn't understand what he was saying.

"Still not gettin' it. Sounds like something's jammed in your air duct" Adam said.

Krane groaned in annoyance before smacking his mask as hard as he could.

"Better?" Krane asked, and this time we could understand what he was saying.

All of us nod and talk over each other, saying that we agree.

Then we got back into our fighting positions and glared at him as he glared back at us.

"When I fell back to Earth, I sustained severe injuries. This face plate helps me breathe" Krane said.

Dad scoffed and grinned just a little.

"Well, I think I speak for all of us when I say it's an upgrade, because that chain of paper clips you had hangin' off your face was not working" Dad said.

We all snorted and nodded.

But then Krane used his bionics and started choking dad.

Dad struggled to breath before Krane released him, throwing him to the ground.

"Dad!" I yelled.

Me and Bree quickly helped him up and walked him back over to us.

"Okay. Still got that old trick" Dad said in annoyance, rubbing his neck up and down.