Chapter 25 : Naruto vs Mito

"No way..I can't win." said Naruto as he chuckled.

'I am not surprised..Heck nobody in the world can fight that level of power..This is out of the world...' thought Jiraiya.

'Mito was hiding it all along..Crap..' thought Kushina.

"Are you being serious now? At least try.." said Mito. 

'Mito! This power is way beyond him! Naruto isn't a Jinjuriki! Your powers aren't normal!' said Kurama.

"Naruto! Don't you dare!" warned Mikoto. Obito gulped.

'I have no interest in seeing Naruto in that form..' though Obito. 

Naruto clapped his hands together and closed his eyes.His eye turned green as he looked at Mito. Mito's eye widen in surprise as she felt Chakra in her surroundings change.

"You can't be serious.." said Orochimaru with a smirk. Everyone looked at Orochimaru in confusion while Anko jaw dropped.

"What is it!?" asked Tsunade.

"Snake Sage Mode!" said Orochimaru.

Naruto and Mito fists clashed causing a wave of shock. Mito attempted to punch Naruto only to be able to dodge him easily.

Few Chakra hands emerged from Mito's body and shot at Naruto. Naruto flowed Nature Chakra in his sword and destroyed the Chakra hands.

"Rasengan!" said Mito as charged at Naruto in full speed. Naruto quickly spun around and created Lightning in his hands and slammed it against Rasengan.

"And here I thought you can't fight." said Mito. They started attacking each other. Naruto grit his teeth.

'Even with Sage mode..It is impossible for me to attack her. Her body heals very fast..' thought Naruto.

"Fire Style : Fire Wave of Hell!" said Mito as she released Fire Tsunami as Naruto locked at all Fire aiming at him.

"Art of Sealing : Release!" said Naruto. The Water Dragons from Naruko's attacked clashed with Fire Tsunami causing  Huge explosion.

The seals broke and Naruko immediately turned off her powers. Naruto landed on the ground as everyone approached them. Mikoto hugged him and fell over him while Naruto patted her back.

"You mastered snake sage mode.." said Orochimaru in proud tone.

"Yeah." said Naruto.

"You couldn't see Mito..But you could feel her right?" asked Jiraiya.

"I could see her in Blurs. And yes I relied on sense.." said Naruto. Jiraiya nodded in understanding.

"Were you at fullpower?" asked Kushina. Naruto shook his head.

"In full power..I might be able to seal Mito away.." said Naruto. Mito looked at him.

"Impossible. My chakra is worth enough that it cannot be suppressed.." said Mito.

"I said maybe.I am not sure either.." said Naruto.

"Well..You both are strong." said Orochimaru. Orochimaru looked at Naruto who nodded nervously and Mikoto was relieved.

'Something is not right here...' thought Orochimaru and Minato.

Land of Waterfall

Sasuke and Itachi activated their sharingan and kept looking around. 

"We have to be careful. A single mistake and we are dead." said Kakashi. Ino nodded.