Chapter 16 : Wave War

Naruto and Mikoto approached the group of the people circling the Area. Shouts and Cries were heard.

"Sensei." said Naruto. Mikoto nodded and activated her Sharingan. All the people froze and stopped moving. Naruto and Mikoto moved through the crowd and found the scene explained by the guy. An Execution.

Naruto saw a kid crying frozen on the ground. Mikoto looked at the man who was about to be executed. She released him.

"Release the Genjutsu from Thugs.." said Naruto. Mikoto said nothing and did what he asked.

"Huh?"

"What happened?!"

"Who is that Bitch and brat!?"

"How did He released!?"

Naruto snapped his finger gaining attention of thugs.

"Come here weaklings." said Naruto. Thugs enraged rushed at him in intention to Kill him. Naruto jumped and kicked a Man on face. The man went flying towards a Tree. 

Everyone looked shocked at the Kid's power and Naruto cracked Knuckles with a smirk.

Later
Tazuna's House

"Thanks again for saving my life." said Kaiza as bowed. Naruto waved it off.

"That's alright. Please get bandaged." said Naruto. Mikoto nodded as Tsunami brought Medical Kid.

"So you both are Shinobi?" asked Inari.

"Yeah. We were passing by Wave Village as we heard what was happening." said Naruto. The gate opened and Tazuna came in as closed the door.

"The whole Wave is talking about Angels send by gods.." said Tazuna. Mikoto giggled and Naruto smirked.

Naruto ate the Rice Balls while Mikoto glared at him.

"So how about you tell us about everything.." said Mikoto. There was a silence for a minute.

"Gato is responsible for this.." said Tazuna.

"That fat ass?" asked Naruto in disbelieve. Mikoto eye twitched.

'Ever since meeting with orochimaru..He is excited..'

"Yes. He is a big businessman. His influence is around Elementary Nations. He want to take over Wave by force. Kaize tried to stop him but look what happened.." said Tazuna.

"The Bridge we are trying to construct might help in Huge profit in wave and Wave sufferings will end..But he doesn't wants that.." said Kaiza. Tsunami nodded.

"I see." said Naruto. Mikoto looked outside the Window.

"The weather is rather nice. Do you mind if we stay..If it is not a Bother.." said Mikoto.

"Yes! We did like to thank you!" said Tsunami. Kaiza and Tazuna nodded.

"Let me write a letter to my friends that I will be late..I will be back.." said Naruto as got up and exited House.

Naruto threw Kunai at Tree next to the House. A masked person appeared next to Tree.

"Who are you?" asked Naruto. The person dashed towards Naruto in attempt to attack him.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." said Naruto. Two Naruto appeared beside Naruto. Clones attacked the masked man. They were instantly destroyed.

Naruto rushed at masked man who threw Needles at Naruto.