Chapter 22 : The Long awaited Reunion

"So? Have you met others yet?" asked Anko as she ate Dango.

"Nah. I came for you first." said Naruto. Anko slightly blushed and nodded.

"So! I am excited to listen all your stories!" said Anko. Naruto chuckled.

"Sure. Anyways what's up with Village?" asked Naruto.

"The Genin Test is tomorrow." said Anko. 

"Are you taking a team?" asked Naruto. Anko shook her head.

"It is annoying to take care of shits." said Anko. Naruto and Anko laughed out loud. Naruto looked at Anko who looked at him. They nodded to each other.

Naruto pumped Charka into a seal on his palms and a Katana appeared while Anko took out a Kunai. They shunshin over their apartment and looked at the bunch of the people.

Kushina and Minato looked at Naruto. He looked almost like Minato. Only if his Hairs were little grown...

Minato just looked at his son. The son he left in the village all those years ago..He has turned into a Man. He just wanted to talk to him..Only if it was for a while..

He looked at Anko in confusion. Is she his girlfriend?

Kushina looked ready to jump on Naruto and give him a hug and pamper him to Death.  

Jiraiya and Tsuande looked curiously about the boy they will be training in Future. Jiraiya expected him to fan boy over him but got none. Doesn't he recognize him?

Naruko looked at her Younger Brother with happiness. Mito smirked.

"I am impressed you were able to sense us.." said Rin. Naruto looked at Rin and smiled.

"You look pretty. I almost fell for you." said Naruto as winked. Rin blushed heavily and Obito snarled.

"Bastard. Stay away from her!" said Obito childishly. Anko hit Naruto on his head lightly.

"Yo Naruto." said Ino.

"Has been a while Ino.." said Naruto as he smirked. Ino smirked back.

"That was a nice pickup line." said Kakashi. Everyone looked at the Tree where he was reading Icha-Icha Paradise.

"Thanks Kakashi-sensei." said Naruto. 

Naruto pointed his Katana at Kushina and glared at her. 

"You are trespassing private property." said Naruto in annoyance. Kushina was least to say shocked. How could he talk to his own mother like that? 

'Oh..He doesn't know..'

"Naruto! I am your Mother! Kushina Uzumaki Nam-"

"I didn't ask for your introduction. You better not do it again or consequences will be sever." said Naruto. Kushina looked in shock. He know who she is yet she is threatening her? She simply stood shocked.

"Oh? And what are you going to do?" asked Jiraiya arrogantly. Naruto looked at him with corner of a eye.

"That goes for you as well. Out of my property." said Naruto firmly. Jiraiya growled.

"Brat. Who do you think you are talking? I am-"

"Like I said. I don't care who you are. Get out of my apartment." said Naruto.

"What  a annoyance." said Anko as sighed in distress. Naruto nodded.

"And if we don't?" asked Jiraiya. Naruto sighed and Lightning flowed through his Katana. Naruto shot at Jiraiya in speed that shocked Jiraiya. He quickly jumped back as avoided a slash.