Chapter 8 : Hanabi and Ino's Question

Naruto entered the Hyuga Clan House as walked through Main Doors. A guard came running and activated Byakugan.

"Who are you?" asked Guard Harshly. 

"I am Anbu Fox. I am given the responsibility to Guard Hanabi-sama." said Naruto.

"And how Do I know you are not lyin-"

"Because He is not." said Hiashi as he came at scene. Naruto and Guard bowed and Hiashi and Hizashi.

"Fox. I want you to be guard Hanabi. And please ignore her blunt questions. She can be rude sometime.." said Hiashi. Hizashi nodded.

"Do not worry. I will take great care of her." said Naruto as bowed. 

Naruto enters the backyard. He looks at Hanabi. She was sitting and looking at the ground in sadness.

Naruto knew a Anbu is not supposed to make his presence known. However He decided against this.

He felt similar feeling as her. When He was a kid..Sometime Orochimaru and Anko would be busy or not present. Sure He Trained and did stuff..However He did felt lonely sometimes.

Naruto made his presence known as Coughed. Hanabi freaked out and fell on the floor. She rubbed her butts and shouted.

"That scared me!" said Hanabi.

"Sorry. Are you Okay?" asked Naruto. Hanabi nodded.

"Thank you for saving me.." said Hanabi. Naruto chuckled.

"It's alright. Anyone would have done same." said Naruto.

"Ne..Do you want to play some game?" asked Hanabi.

"Sure! What do you have?" asked Naruto in cheerful voice. Hanabi smiled and showed her cards.

Hokage Office

"So Raikage-sama will be coming Konaha in a month?" asked Hiashi. Hiruzen nodded.

"First..I want to inform you the information we got from Jin. It seems they are working for Danzo." said Hiruzen.

Hiashi and Hizashi face twisted into rage. 

"Another thing. It seems  He had other plans for Hanabi." said Hiruzen.

"What?" asked Hiashi. Hiruzen passed them papers and the room was filled with Killing Intent.

Academy  

The Academy just got over and everyone was leaving.

"I will go and Find Sasuke-kun!" shouted Sakura as other girls agreed and ran behind her. Ino sighed and looked down.

She took a Breath and decided again and again. This move will change her life completely. 

And a Message that She is not with Sakura.

"Iruka-sensei." said Ino. Iruka turned and smiled.

"Ino. Is something matter?" asked Iruka.

"Well..I was hoping if I can get contact with Naruto..?" asked Ino. Iruka looked surprised. 

"Hm..Let me give his address.." said Iruka.

Afternoon
Time : 6pm