Chapter 11 : New Enemies

A group of people stood in a Dark room chatting and Whispering to themselves. There were two Thrones empty. Suddenly the room was filled by A large pressure of the Chakra.

The people trembled in fear and some even fell down on the group. The Thrones weren't empty anymore.

Two ladies were sitting on the Throne. Both had Black Hairs. One had Hairs flowing on the Shoulder and one had a Pony.

They were wearing Blank White Masks. They both were dressed in all White Dress. They group of people bowed to them.

"How are things proceeding?" asked Long Haired Woman.

"We are still gathering men. We now have 1000 men under us. However we are still unable to locate them." said A man. He was direct subordinate under these Women. His name is Nanami.

"I see. That's quite unfortunate. Keep searching from them." said Woman.

"We will go by the name 'Blood Crystal'." said another Woman.

"Understood!" said Nanami. 

Next Morning

Naruto woke up from his deep sleep. He yawned and looked at the Window. It was already too Late. He looked at the Watch to see it was 12:00 Am.

He left his Apartment for a walk. Since He had no duties Today, He can have a Break. Naruto looked around to see it was rather silent today.

He shunshin at Ichiraku Ramen and entered the Shop. Ayame saw him and smiled.

"Naruto!" said Ayame. Naruto smiled and waved.

"One Miso Ramen." said Naruto.

"Right Up!" said Ayame.

"So did something happened today? It is rather Silent." said Naruto. Ayame stopped in Mid-Tracks and looked at him.

"The Head of Haruno Clan was murdered." said Ayame. Naruto looked slightly surprised. He disliked the Lady but not hate her to death.

"I see. That's quiet Unfortunate." said Naruto. Ayame nodded and prepared his order.

'Hm..Haruno Clan is rather known for Public Support. It is not even a Shinobi Clan. Then why..?' thought Naruto.

Ayame served him the order and Naruto happily started eating it.

"Yo Naruto." said Sasuke. Naruto flipped to see Sasuke and smiled.

"Sup."

"One Vegetable Ramen." said Sasuke as ordered.

"Did you heard?" asked Sasuke. Naruto nodded.

"Yeah. Just a few minute ago. What actually happened?" asked Naruto.

"She has been killed by cutting her throat. However things are just more..complicated." said Sasuke. Naruto raised a eye brow.

"Sakura is acting weird. She is behaving normally..Unlike her." said Sasuke.

"Must be Trauma. Little Girl just lost her Mother." said Ayame as served Sasuke his order. Naruto narrowed his eye.

"Probably. Ino told me." said Sasuke.

"Ino Huh.." said Naruto and Ayame with a shit eating smirk.

"Shut up." said Sasuke as blushed a little.

"Naruto. Are you fine? Mother told me about your mission yesterday." said Sasuke. Naruto sighed.

"Yeah. I was little shaken I guess.." said Naruto. Sasuke nodded.