Chapter 9 : Blood Bath

Naruto was jumping through Trees along with Turtle. Turtle was Rin and He knew it but for Anbu rules Sake, They refer with Code Name.

"We are near." said Turtle.

"Hai." said Naruto.

They both jumped on the ground and transformer into Mother-son Duo. They started walking along Village finding the Address of the Mayor. The finally found it and entered.

Naruto noticed that most of the people were paranoid and the Whole Village was almost empty. People were hiding in House.

A woman came from inside and looked at the suspiciously. 

"Konaha. Help." said Turtle. The woman's eye widen and gestured them to enter in the last room.

They entered revealing their true forms and saw a Old man sitting peacefully. 

"Ah..Konaha. Please sit." said Old man. Rin and Naruto sat comfortably. 

"I will get straight to point. There is a group of Criminals calling themselves Black Scar. They have been killing people who doesn't pay up and do other bad stuff. They have killed so many! Please get rid of them!" said Old man.

"That shall be done." said Naruto.

"Where is their Hideout?" asked Rin.

"In the Deep forest beside Lake." said Woman.

The Old man finally smashed himself on the ground at Naruto's feat.

"Please! Please just get rid of them! They killed my son and Daughter-in-law! They also stole their kid! O-Our whole Village..is suffering. Many kids have died due to M-Malnutrition! P-P-Please! I beg you!" cried Old man. Tears flowed on the floor.

Naruto bend and kept hands on the Shoulder.

"Don't worry. We will do it." said Naruto. Rin nodded.

Naruto and Rin went towards Forest. After few minute of walking they finally spotted a big Town Hall. Rin gestured at two men standing in front of lake at which Naruto nodded.

They both shunshin behind them.

"Who-"

Naruto and Rin knocks them out and hide their bodies. They transformed into them and walked towards entrance of the town Hall.

They entered to see a few people carrying sacks of coins and Money in the Carts. 

"Ah! You two! Go to second floor! Boss has been expecting you!" shouted a Man. He was wearing Red Shirt and White pants. Rin noted that He wasn't a Shinobi.

"Gomen Gomen! We will go right away!" said Naruto. Rin nodded acting as if she is sorry. They went towards Second Floor from staircase.

Naruto and Rin walked calmly on the Floor. The noticed a door about to open and hid themselves. A man with white Coat came out and ran outside the Room. Naruto and Rin sneaked in the room.

They looked at the place. There was nobody in the room. It was the biggest room on the floor.

There were many containers and scientific tools. Naruto looked around. Rin picked up the Papers on the desk and started reading it.

Naruto picked the Test-tubes and smelled them. Since these Test-Tubes were put in open Air It is defiantly not poisonous by Air.

His eye widen a bit on smell. Naruto looked at Containers in alert tone and looked at Paper assigned under each of them.

"Turtle..This is.." said Naruto.

"Yeah. This is illegal..." said Rin in calm tone. She was very angry but refused to show it on Duty. Naruto took papers from her and started reading it and his eye widening at each bit.