Chapter 3 : Mikoto Uchiha

Mikoto Uchiha entered Sarutobi Estate. A guard looked at her and nodded.

"Uchiha-san. Lord Hokage is expecting you. May I accompany you?" asked Guard.

"That would be nice." said Mikoto with a smile. Guard nodded and gestured her to follow. Mikoto entered the Mansion and stopped outside the Door. She gently knocked and heard a 'come In'. 

She entered room. It was Dark and with a Candle where Hiruzen was sitting.

"Welcome Mikoto. Sit." said Hiruzen. Mikoto nodded and sat.

"Now..Let us discuss.."

Uchiha Clan Meeting

Itachi entered the Secret Chambers of the Uchiha Clan. He walked in his Anbu Gear as He walked in Narrow Path while sitting around him looked at him. In front of them was Sitting Fugaku Uchiha.

"Itachi." said Fugaku.

"Father." said Itachi.

"As you may know..We are planning a Coup." said Itachi.

Sasuke who was hiding behind the Walls eye widen. He was covered with Paper on his head that concealed his presence while Shisui gestured him to be quiet who was also hiding.

"I am aware. May I know full Details?" asked Itachi. It was signal for Sasuke who understood and listen carefully.

"We will Capture Rin Nohara and use her Biju powers to take over Village. We will kill everyone who stands in our way." said Fugaku coldly. 

"Even children? They are innocents." said Itachi.

"Yes. For greater sacrifice." said Fugaku.

Sasuke eye narrowed in anger. Is this reality of his Father?

"I see."

Fugaku explained more and Sasuke eye widen in shock and anger.

Orochimaru's House 

Naruto smiled as wrote notes in his Book.

'I wonder if I can..'

Naruto stood up and walked out of his Room. He entered Training Room to see Anko Training.

"Anko!" said Naruto. Anko stopped her practice and looked at Naruto.

"Do you want to Spar?" asked Naruto. Anko raised a eye brow.

"Come." said Anko calmly. Anko caught his punch with her Fist. She was surprised.

"You're Fast." said Anko. She ducked and kicked Naruto in his belly. Naruto was pushed back and landed on Ground. He went through Hand-signs.

"Wind Style : Gale Palm!" shouted Naruto. Anko appeared behind him in instant and shot her punch at his back.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" shouted Naruto. A shadow Clone popped behind Naruto and took Anko's Punch. Naruto caught his Clone's Shoulder and flipped over towards Anko.

Anko held out her hands in defensive position and blocked it. Naruto jumped back and shot a Kunai. Anko tilt her body and doged it. Naruto smirked and gathered Wind in his Palms.

Naruto switched his position with Kunai behind Her and Slammed Wind on her Back. Anko was pushed on the ground. Anko  before Felling tapped her finger on Ground and two Earth Boulders shot at Naruto.