13. The intense feelings.

Start from the beginning

She stepped back to rescue from his hold. But, fell on the bed along with him above her.

She tightly clutched his shirt by closing eyes, he smiled and put his hand on her hairs and stroked it

She tightly clutched his shirt by closing eyes, he smiled and put his hand on her hairs and stroked it. He glanced at her and his fingers smoothly ran on her face, made her to open the eyes.

He gently caressed her cheek with his thumb and stared in her brown orbs. After, locking eyes with her, he glanced at her lips, his mind went blank for moment. She noticed this and she got that he was leading towards kiss. He lightly tilted his head and leaned in, He was about to make contact with her lips, when she closed her eyes. Her grip on his shirt became tighter, as their lips touched and brushed with each other's. The sudden warmth spread throughout their bodies while increasing their breaths and heartbeats. The kiss remained incomplete, as she pushed him from her and got up. Coz, Someone's phone was loudly ringing and it was Virat's. He glanced at her before grabbing his phone.

She got up from there and rushed inside washroom after grabbing her clothes from cupboard.

"Hello.", Virat picked the call up.

"Tomorrow?", He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there.", He stated and ended the call.

He put his phone on table and went towards cupboard to take his clothes.

Sai came out from washroom. Virat called her," Sai"

"Hmm?", She looked at him.

"I am sorry, if I made you uncomfortable.", He said and went inside the washroom.

She stopped there while thinking about him. He can't be this good. No one apologize like this. She frowned her brows and sat in front of dressing table.

She started removing hair pins from her hairs. Literally that girl had used too many pins, it was getting difficult to find them also.

Virat came out from washroom, she didn't stare at him, she was busy in her work.

He took all cushions which Sai had thrown and kept them on bed. His bottle of perfume was still on bed. He grabbed that and walked towards cupboard. He didn't want her to break this costly thing. He hid that between his shirts and shut the door.

He stared at Sai who was still playing with her hairs. He sighed and walked near her. She stared at him through mirror, when he cleared his throat to get her attention. She rolled her eyes and mumbled, "kya hai?"

"Kya kar rahi ho tum?, He asked while standing behind her.

"Main Kathakali kar rahi hu, Aap karenge?", She said sarcastically while rolling eyes. He laughed at her.

"Hasiye hasiye! Aap ladko ka kya hai? Suit wuit pehen liya, ek haath baalo mein se ghumaya toh ho gaye taiyar! Humse pucchiye kitna waqt lagta hai taiyar hone mein.." She pulled the pin annoyingly and kept that on the table. He pressed his lips.

"Us ladki ne na, itni sari clips lagayi hai, dhundne pr bhi nahi mil rahi."

She again started to find clips in her hairs. Virat smiled at her and asked, "May I help you?"

She shook her head and closed her eyes. He started removing clips one by one. She rested her head on the chair as she was feeling sleepy. He glanced at her while smiling.

After removing all the pins from her hairs, He patted on her shoulder. She had fallen asleep.

"Sai.." He called her slowly. She was in deep sleep, she didn't hear him.

"I don't have any other option", He mumbled and bent to pick her up. He slowly walked near bed while carrying her and placed her there. He pulled the quilt over to cover her before walking towards his side.

He sat on the bed and grabbed his phone. There were two msgs for him. He smiled sadly and put the phone back on table. He stared at Sai and moved hand from her head. She instantly held his hand and put her head on his hand.

 She instantly held his hand and put her head on his hand

He went near her and brushed her hairs behind her ear. His sight fell on her lips again. How badly he wanted to taste her lips, but his luck betrayed him. Can't that phone rang after sometime, atleast he would be able to complete his first kiss. He slowly pulled his hand away from her and laid beside her while closing eyes.

I'm not good in writing romance.🙊🙉
So apologies in advance! 。◕‿◕。
See you soon.!