"This is so unfair. They are all so mean to me." I mutter out sitting in between Matteo and Luca. They both begin snickering causing me to think they heard what I said.

Lorenzo and Valentino decided to go in one of the other SUV's as we didn't have enough space for them while dad and Angelo sat at the front talking the whole way there.

We reach the restaurant place and park in the VIP section as we all get out of the car and wait for the other two so we can go in together.

"Come on let's go inside the boys will come in a bit." Angelo asserted as we begin walking to the main area to walk in.

See loads of people with big cameras I go towards my dad and hold his hand a little intimidated.

He looks down and notices as he hold me closer and squeezes my hand to comfort me.

"It ok Principessa just ignore then. Nobody will hurt you I'm right here." He reassures me as I lighten up a bit.

As we step closer, the people with cameras see us and start taking pictures and videos of us as we push through.

The lights flash in my eyes and I feel my breathing slightly increase but keep calm asi see the entrance nearing.

All the boys stare coldly at the crowd as I gaze at them confused. They're never like this at home so why are they acting weird now?

Luca and Matteo stand around me, dad and Angelo like guards as we walk into the restaurant.

We get inside to be met with a beautiful room full of posh people instantly making me feel out of place.

The room is warm and looks so cosy but I feel as if I am not meant to be here.

"Hey what's wrong?" Matteo gazes at me in concern waiting for me to answer his question.

"Nothing." I smile as best as I can to show him I'm fine but he doesn't look convinced as he nods his head.

The waiter at the till looks frighten as he wears a black suit and has his hair neatly styled.

"Ciao boss, wha- what would you like today?" He stutters nervously as I realise this isn't just some restaurant. This is Angelo's restaurant. (Hello)

"I need a private room." Angelo replies in a monotone with no emotion on his face.

What is it with these boys and randomly acting heartless. Like what are you a  boss or something?

The waiter begins walking swiftly to a door and pushes it open to reveal a long clean table with menus.

Leaving, he nods towards my father and Angelo going back to work.

"I didn't know you were taking me to one of your restaurants." I announce as my dad pulls the chair out for me to sit down.

"Oh I guess I forgot to tell you caro. Sorry." Angelo smiles at me while opening his menu up.

I pick up my menu and look inside not sure what any of this stuff is.

"Dad, can you please choose for me I'm not sure what this is." I admit embarrassed from telling him this information.

"Ok, is there anything you want to eat?" He asks as I try thinking of something but I have never actually had dessert before.

I shrug my shoulders as he just smirks looking back down at the menu.

"We'll do you want ice cream?" He mentions causing me to smile as I nod enthusiastically making everyone laugh slightly.

"Ok do you know what flavour you want?" He questions not sure what to pick for me.

"Chocolate ice cream!" I shriek excited as my dad chuckles.

"Calm down bambino, we will get you your ice cream." Dad jokes causing everyone to laugh as I feel heat rising to my cheeks.

They all pick something as the waiter returns back into the room to take our orders.

After taking our orders, the waiter excites as we all begin talking.

"You will be starting school in a week so you can go school shopping in a couple of days." Angelo informs me. I don't really know how I feel about school anymore.

What if people don't like me? What if I get bullied?

I push my thoughts to the side as our food arrives.

"Yes! My ice cream." I scream overjoyed while my family smirks giving each other looks.

"Principessa we didn't get you ice cream that's Matteo's." Angelo informs me making me frown. Wtf that is so mean.

Everyone begins laughing again. What is so funny?

"I'm joking bambino, the ice cream is yours." Angelo confirms smiling making me cross my arms and look down annoyed.

"Please don't be angry tesoro." Angelo says walking over to me but I don't reply.

Suddenly, he starts tickling me causing me to scream and laugh while trying to ask him to stop.

"S-stop please I f-forgive you!" I scream unable to control my laughing.

"Dad help!" I shriek squirming in Angelo's hold as everyone smirks.

"I will only let you go if you say Angelo is so good looking and my favourite brother." Angelo announces making me think about it.

"NEVER!" I squeal still laughing from his tickle torture.

"She would never say that anyways." Lorenzo informs Angelo.

"And why is that?" Angelo stops tickling me as I take deep breaths.

"Because it's not true. I am her favourite" Luca smiles and winks at me as I begin laughing they all turn to me.

"Neither if you are my favourite." I proudly state nor thinking as they both begin walking towards me.

However, this time I jump out of my chair and grip tightly onto dad as he glares at the two.

They retreat to their own chairs as we begin eating out food.

"We need to tell you something." Dad says seriously all of a sudden making me worried.

"What is it?" I question getting more anxious the long I wait.

"We are part of the-" Angelo starts but doesn't finish as suddenly, we hear a loud bang silencing the whole.

Sorry for the late update, I hope you like it. ❤️❤️