This time he heard my cry and opened his eyes, flapping them without pause. He snivelled shakily and held my hand in his. "I'm sorry..." he whisper sobbed into my hand and kissed my forehead gratingly.

I wanted to hold his hand, but once he let it go, my hand dropped dead on the floor. I was not able to move it.

He cautiously took my head in his hands and framed it softly on the cushion. Straight off, I desired the warmth I was acquiring being in his embrace before he let go of me.

"Don't... go..." I breathed the words out shakily.

"I'm sorry..." he softly uttered and let go of my body fully. I turned my head towards his walking figure, who was leaving me... for good?

"Plea--" before I could complete the sentence, my eyes blurred, and my paralyzed body couldn't stop him.

I wanted to shout for his name, but he was out of my sight. He was gone.

A loud thud echoed in my ears.

"Oh no! What happened? Are you okay?" I heard a deep, alluring voice.

"Ouch!" I shouted.

I took in the view of my surroundings emergently. And saw Vian rushing towards the bed from the couch. He looked so tall all of a sudden.

Because you fell on the ground.

I looked around myself and found myself rolled onto the solid ground from the bed.

"Vian!" I looked at him approaching me.

"Are you hurt?" He asked in a subdued voice and helped me get up.

Do I look okay?

"Yeah, just my-"

Ass? Bahaha

"My back," I said, and sat on the bed while he went into the kitchen to bring water.

I recalled the dream I witnessed and unknowingly a tear rolls down and fell on my hand from my left eye.

He came back and as soon as I saw him walking back towards me like he had left me and came back, I stood up, ignoring my back pain, and hugged him tightly.

My hands were holding his broad shoulders from the back, and I sobbed into his chest.

"Hey, hey, hey! What happened?" He asked, caressing his hand on my hair till it reached my back. I cried more, tightening my grip around him.

What was this feeling? I just knew one thing, that I didn't want to let him go.

He swiftly dragged his body along with mine to the bed and made us sit. "Jo?" He whispered in my ear.

"I can't see you crying... you know that, right?" He whispered again.

"Why?.. What is it that's so immensely overwhelming me?" I verbalized into his chest.

"My embrace?" He uttered smirkingly.

Just as I heard his words I moved back from him and gave light punches on his shoulder and let out a small smile whiffing the air.

"You know when's the best you smile?" He asked, looking at me deeply in a sincere tone.

"When?" I asked, sniffing my running nose, which could anytime be the cause of my embarrassment.

"When you look and smile at me," he remarked, and connected our foreheads.

"That was so cheesy of you, but I will give you a point for this," I nervously chuckled.