Page 38

"I want to be a warrior," you say, glancing up at Brumestar. "Like my dad was." You catch Brindleclaw giving Brumestar an awkward look. You frown. Now that you think about it, aside from the fact that your dad was a WillowClan warrior, you don't know anything about him.

Brumestar on the other hand gives you an approving nod. "A fine path. If WillowClan was a tree, warriors would be her trunk. They are responsible for feeding all other cats with their hunts and protecting them with their claws. Show distinction in this role, and you may rise to the rank of deputy and even leader like me." She eyes you critically. "We shall see if you truly have what it takes to become a strong and loyal warrior."

A bit of hesitation nags at the back of your mind. Is this really the best path for you? Brumestar narrows her eyes, her tail twitching. "You must be absolutely certain. The choice you make here today will decide the direction of the rest of your life. Do not make it impulsively. Now, are you sure if the path of the warrior is for you? If so, we will proceed to the apprentice ceremonies." You stare at the ground for a long time, then turn back to Brumestar, ready to give your answer.

1.You shouldn't second guess yourself. You know you've got what it takes to be a warrior. Now it's time to show the doubters just how wrong they were. Go to Page 42.

2.Maybe you can support your clan in a different way. Being a medicine cat gives you a chance to stand out without getting your paws dirty and having to suck up to Brumestar to be made deputy. Go to Page 39.

3.Fighting and hunting are all very well, but WillowClan won't survive without a new generation. Brumestar's wrong, what WillowClan really need is more queens. The path of the queen is the best of both worlds. Go to Page 40.

4.Why is Brumestar making this so hard? No more choices, why can't you just stay with mama and be a kit forever? Go to Page 41. 

A/N: What is your preference in chapter size, short like this one or long like the last few? Be sure to upvote, it really helps me out. Don't forget to reply with what your character does. Thank you for reading, it means a lot that there are people out there who appreciate my work.