Page 12

"Hello little kit," says Brindleclaw. You sigh, wishing that she would just use your name. "Zere you are. Brindleclaw has special treat for you." She gestured outside the nursery den. "I talk vith Mossfur. She agree zat you puny balls of fluff are ready to see vider vorld in all its horribleness. Brindleclaw agrees, on one condition: do not leave ze camp! If you do, you vill be very naughty kitty and zat I have no patience for! You vill obey, yes?" You gulp and nod rapidly.

Brindleclaw gives you the hint of a smile. "Good. Also, if you vant, you can just stay here in loving embrace of Mama. I vill tell you tales of old country and sing you lullaby. You choose." You look back at the exit to the nursery den. A dwindling but inviting light shines from outside, a warm glow of orange gradually growing fainter.

1.It's time to explore the great big world outside! You've waited so long, now it's finally time to see what it's really like out there. Go to Page 13.

2.You shrink back towards Brindleclaw. You've heard stories about how scary and dangerous the outside world can be. It's better to stay safe and warm with Mama. Go to Page 14.

3.You refuse to be defined by Brindleclaw and her mouse brained two choices! You'd rather do what you want to do, and be what you'd want to be solo without her cramping your style! Go to Page 15.

AN: Don't forget to upvote the part, add the story to your library and reply with your choice. It really helps me out.