f σ υ я т є є и

Start from the beginning

"Names?" the second bouncer asked, looking through his clipboard of names.

"Lakes, Carson. Persephone," I said, putting my hand on his shoulder, letting my fingers dance along his arm.

"Ugh, go- go on inside," he gulped; I could feel his eyes on my ass as we strolled through the doorway. A different song was playing up here, a slower more sensual beat. All eyes turned to us. Carson led me to the bar, plopping down next to me as he ordered.

"Carson Lakes," he smirked, reaching out to shake the bartender's hand. Following his lead, I also introduced myself.

"I'm Persephone, his little sister. We like to know our bartenders' names," I smiled sweetly, letting my own southern accent shine through.

"Well what's a southern belle and gentleman doing in the city?" the bartender, Larz, asked, directing his attention towards me.

"Daddy wanted us to get out of the house, so we did," I answered him, batting my eyelashes at him. Richie rolled his eyes as he spoke again.

"I would like a vodka tonic, she'll take a margarita," he ordered for me, but I chimed in.

"Actually brother, I think we should do some shots," I suggested, winking at Richie to see if he caught onto my plan.

"Yeah, shots for everyone in the club!" Richie laughed heartily, earning applause from the other VIP guests. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a buff red head looking at me and licking his lips. He stood up and started to make his way towards me. Right when he was about three feet away, I downed two shots.

"Damn girl, you can handle your alcohol can't you?" he inquired, taking the seat opposite of Richie.

"Yeah, and I can also handle beating up an unwanted creep. Beat it," I grinned, but it turned into a frown when I noticed that he wasn't moving.

"You might not know who I am since you're from the good ole' south. I'm the Alpha around here," he tried to 'woo' me with his attempt at a southern accent, to which I was internally disgusted but outwardly admiring. It's funny how they never realize that we're not wolves, it's amazing. Maybe it's the booze smell.

"You're Alpha Drake?" I asked, making sure I said it loud enough so that Richie could hear me.

"Yep," he answered with a smug look on his face.

"My beta is sitting right over there as well," he said, pointing to his sister. She had her dark brown hair up in a bun, and she was staring mighty hard at Richie. I saw him in my peripheral vision walking up to her.

"Look, I'm going to make this short and sweet; much like you,"

Ugh.

"I want you, badly. Let's go back to my place and make this night so much better for the both of us." He finished, letting his hands creep up my thighs.

"I don't know if my brother would like that very much," I said, pushing his ands back off of me.

"He can come too, I live in a huge mansion and there's no doubt that he's going to take my sister home. She's been talking about him all night." First off, how is he okay with sleeping with someone -at the same time in the same house- that his sister is in? Gross.

"How about this, my brother and I are in two different rooms at our hotel," I purred, running my hands up and down his arms. He looked at me lustfully as he grabbed my hand and literally lifted me off of the ground, making his way out of the club and into his car. I gave him directions to the hotel, which was actually the trap.

Once we reached my room, he was ripping off my clothes rather quickly, but I grabbed my gun before he got the chance to get past my undergarments.