Clash of the Titans on Olympus/Xigbar confronts Luxord

Start from the beginning

    Hikari smirked at Hades as she placed her hands on her hips. "It's just us? Even for you that's cold."

    Hades walked up to Hikari. "Don't forget...I can always turn up the heat!"

    Goofy looks at Sora. "Wait. If Hades is here, then where's Herc?"

    Hades glared at Sora and Goofy as he turns red. "What is everyone's infatuation with that dolt?!" He returns to normal as he calms down. "You know what? Never mind. Never mind. I'm cool. I'm good. Because...Wonderboy'll be outta my hair soon enough."

    Hikari summoned her Counterpoint Keyblade and glared at Hades. "So you're up to no good again!"

    "What she said," Sora said as he summons his Kingdom Key Keyblade.

    "Of course he is," Goofy said, holding his shield.

    "You bet!" Donald quacked, holding his staff.

    Hades saw that Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy are armed with their weapons. "Whoa, easy—what is this, Sparta? Kind of on a schedule. Don't have time to toss around the old fire and brimstone. The whole cosmos is basically waiting for me to, you know, conquer it!"

    Hikari watched Hades walk away for a bit and turns to the boys. "Poor Hades. He thinks he can actually pull it off this time."

    Hades looked up and summoned his Titans. "Where are my Titans? Show me your power!"

    Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy looked up to see the Titans appearing as the icy wind started to blow

    Hades sighed as he feels the icy wind. "Love the breeze."

    When it was too late to go through the icy strong wind, Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy were blown into the sky.

    Hades turned around to watch the four vanish. "Ahh. That sent 'em sailing." Then he began thinking. "Sailing right to where I left..." Hades shrugged with a smile and turns to the Titans. "Eh, no biggie. Nice work, boys! So, back to the whole cosmic coup thing?" As the Titans leave, he saw a dark corridor appear. "Ugh. Really? Are you kidding? Geez Louise. Seriously, when it rains, it pours. Okay, who's the new pest?"

    Pete came out of the dark corridor with Maleficent. "Hey, now, that ain't no way to say hello, 'specially to your old friends."

    Hades looked at Maleficent and Pete. "Oh, perfect. Now I gotta put up with you two. Funny, I don't remember you doing me any memorable favors. So, you can keep your Heartless this time. I'm going back to my original plan. All right? So...toodle-oo! Exit's thataway. Hey, it was great seein' ya! Happy traaails!"

 Hey, it was great seein' ya! Happy traaails!"