Through my sobs I mutter, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

I jolt in my bed, did I fall asleep? I check the time on my phone and see that I slept for almost 6 hours. I don't even remember falling asleep.

I get out of my bed and go to my mirror, I look like shit. My face is puffy, my eye bags are worse than ever and I have a pounding headache.

It's almost 10am so I have to get ready for work, even though that's the last thing I want to do today.

I pick out an outfit and just decide on a black crop top, baggy blue jeans, a flannel, a black sweater and my converse.

I may feel dead but I won't ever look like it when it comes to my outfits that's for damn sure.

I decide to just skip on doing my makeup today and just brush my hair out, grab my bag and walk out of my bedroom.

Nicks is following behind me, knowing he's about to get fed. I put food in his bowl and head out the door. I get into the elevator and press floor 1.

After staring off in space, I jump from hearing it ding and walk out of the elevator.

"Morning Delilah!" Nora says.

I smile her at her, "Hi Nora."

"Are you okay sweetheart?" She gives me a saddened look.

"Yeah I'm good, I'll see you later." I force out while walking out of the building.

I get into my car and plug my phone into the aux, playing Creep by Radiohead.

After about 20 minutes, which only felt like 5, I pull into the parking lot of CAIM.

I get my keys out to unlock the door, but as I push the key in, I notice the door is already unlocked. Hesitantly, I push the door open and walk in.

"Hello?" I call out. I'm probably about to get fucking murdered. Just my luck.

I turn around to face the door to make sure I'm not being followed, "Hey," I hear. I jump and turn back around to see Finn standing in front of me.

"Jesus christ! What the hell is wrong with you?" I hold my hand up to my chest to catch my breath.

"Sorry, you were late so I opened the shop up myself." He tells me while putting his hands up in front of him.

"What do you mean late? It's only 11:15." I get confused.

"No it's not, it's 12:30." He pulls out his phone to show me the time.

"That's impossible, I swear to god it was just 11." I run my hands through my hair.

"Are you okay?" He looks me up and down.