"Harry, mate, he's dead!" I hear someone yell.

I stand up with heavy breaths to see all of them staring at me, I look down at my hands and see them covered in blood. That's for sure gonna leave a mark.

Looking over at Delilah I ask through my breaths, "Are you okay?"

She crosses her arms and nods slowly.

I nod back at her then turn to look at Liam and Louis, "Get this cleaned up will ya?"

They nod and go up to the dead man on the floor, grab him by his shoulders and feet, then carries him out.

"Come on, I'll take you home." I turn to Delilah.

Zayn starts to say, "I can do it, Harry. You can deal with what Ale-" I cut him off, "No, I'll do it. Just make sure you get rid of him. We'll talk more when I get back." I speak while walking out with Delilah right behind me.

I turn to her, "Cover your eyes until we get outside." She looks up at me and nods while lifting her hand to shield her eyes.

We make it to my car, climb in and I drive off.

After a couple minutes of silence I turn to look at her, she's staring out the window and has her elbow propped up on it.

"Delilah." I call out, she turns her head to look at me, "Are you sure you're okay?" I ask again.

She's being oddly quiet.

"Yes, I'm fine." She turns to look back out of the window.

I clear my throat, "Erm, did he, you know, do anything to you?"

She turns back to me again and shakes her head, "No, he didn't."

Thank god. I just nod at her and focus on driving.

Eventually, I pull up to her apartment building and park in a spot across from the entrance.

I don't know what the fuck to say, I can't just tell her why all of that happened.

"Erm, I'm sorry about what happened back there." I scratch the back of my neck.

She leans up from her seat and puts her hand on the door handle, "Thanks for driving me back." She mutters.

I give a confused look and just nod. She opens the door, closes it and walks into her building.

The fuck? Why didn't she ask any questions or at least cry? If I were her I'd be shitting myself.

I make sure to stay until I see her go into the elevator and once she does, I drive off.

After making it back to Reign in less than 20 minutes, I walk in and head straight towards the basement.

I walked down the stairs and was met with all of the guys sitting down at the circular table in the middle of the room.

"How is she doing?" Niall asks.

"I don't know. She didn't talk much." I explain while joining them at the table.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asks.

"I kept asking her if she was okay and she said yes but when I apologized for what happened, she just thanked me for driving her home and walked off." I tell them.

I mean, she wasn't even crying. Or shaking for that matter.

"We will worry about her later, we need to figure out why the fuck Alex was here, and what he was talking about by saying our time is almost up." I add.

"It could be what Luca told you. He needs the money and drugs we lost." Louis says.

I shake my head, "No that can't be it, I told him we would have it to him within the week and he agreed to it."