Men chosen from all those branches made up this new unit. The Ghosts.

The fifteen men were all carrying duffel bags and backpacks containing their equipment and gear they would be using on job, settling them down on the ground and taking a seat on the chairs provided. They were currently in plain grey shirts with black-camo pants, with either finger length hair or completely bald.

"Gentlemen, glad you could join us. Welcome to Operation Whistleblower. If you would please pay attention to the screen we can get started and brief you on the situation at hand." The commander said as he grabbed the attention of the soldiers and activated the TV screen for the briefing. Immediately it showed an image of the face of a man.

"This is Senator Hector Gallego. A member of the Iberian government and leading member of the country's treasury system. He is your primary target. Last night, we were alerted by our inside officer that a coup has risen up and is in development of starting rebellion within the country. He is responsible for this."

"Gentlemen, this man is a major national security threat. Not only does he have a grudge against the Grande Republic, but he now holds a grudge against Uncle Sam, and there's no doubt about it he'll turn his army against us should he succeed in his rise for power."

"You're mission is simple. Locate the dungeons and rescue Emperor Felipe and his loyalists. Viable extraction details will be provided. You are also to identify and execute Senator Hector by any means necessary. Be advised all members of the guard within the capital grounds are hostile so, you're free to engage at your discretion."

"There's also a secondary objective available. We've managed to identify Hector's place of residence within the city. Should you feel like it, you are to infiltrate and gather whatever intel you can find. We want to know what other plans this guy might have."

"Understood sir." Nomad Actual of the team said as he raised his hand. "What of our asset? What's their status?"

"Latest update concludes that he is at present disguised as a guard at the entrance of the dungeon. Meet up with him before you proceed with your objective as he will assist and be extracting with you once your mission is accomplished."

"What about troop count? How many hostiles are we dealing with?" Another member of Nomad team questioned.

"We don't have an exact count, but by information provided by our asset and drone surveillance, we've concluded the presence of over three hundred guards patrolling the building. Be advised to take caution as while they may be equipped with swords and spears, you'll most likely be engaged in close quarters combat."

"Once again men you have two primary objectives and one secondary should you accept it. Eliminate Senator Hector, rescue Emperor Felipe and his loyalists, and secure any intel found within Senator Hector's residence. We'll be monitoring your progress through drone surveillance, and if the situation gets hectic support teams will be on standby for deployment. We're hoping to keep our involvement as discrete and secretive as possible. Any further questions?" The commander asked as none raised their hand.

"Very well then. Your ride is currently being reassembled. You'll depart in the next hour. Good luck out there soldiers." The commander gave his final words as all members of Nomaf team departed to gear up and prepare for the upcoming mission they were tasked with.

———<>———<>———<>———

"Was phase one successful?" King George III questioned his leading member of the ministry of intelligence, wanting an update on their plan for revenge against the Americans.