"Niall invited her. Why is it such a big deal?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because Zayn, she shouldn't be around this shit and you know it." I tell him with an obvious look written all over my face.

He rolls his eyes, "It's not like anything's gonna happen, and she's fun Harry. You would know if you got to know her."

I look back at her and see her conversating with Louis and Niall.

I get up from my seat and walk down the stairs to the bar. I need a drink if I'm gonna do this tonight.

After ordering it and taking a few sips from it, I feel a body next to me. I look down and see Delilah.

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"I don't want anything, Harry. I'm ordering a damn drink." She rolls her eyes.

She's hot when she rolls her eyes.

I go to walk away from her but she stops me, "Did you text me last night?"

I try to play it off that it wasn't me but I fail when I start to smirk, "I don't know, did I?"

"Why the hell did you do that? And how did you even get my number?" She glares.

"Don't worry about it." I say being very short.

"You literally could have just ended our conversation where it was, yet you went out of your way to text me. Why?" She asks, crossing her arms. She tends to do that a lot.

"I don't know, just felt like it. Made me seem mysterious." I shrug.

I look down at her and see her trying to hide a smile, I've never made her smile before.

"You're fucking weird." She offends me while turning around and ordering a drink. I stay standing next to her.

After the bartender, whose name I don't know since the first one had already left, hands her the drink she ordered, she turns back around and faces me.

"Why are you still standing here?" She furrows.

"I don't know." I turn around and head to the stairs to go back to the booth.

I hear her following behind me, and as we get up to the booth Niall says, "Lilah do you wanna go dance?" She says yes and I go to sit back down.

"Were you just talking to Lilah down there?" Liam asks me.

"Why does everyone call her Lilah all of a sudden?" I ask annoyed.

"She told us to. Apparently all of her friends do." Liam shrugs. "Well? Were you?" He asks again.

"Oh my god," I say while putting my head in my hands, "Yes I was, why is it such a big deal?" I ask.

"Because you literally shun her every single time she's with us." Louis points out.

"With reason" I add while pointing at him.

"I say drop the act. She's harmless, trust me." Zayn says next to me.

"I don't give a fuck if she wouldn't hurt a goddamn fly, Zayn. I'm not cool with the fact that you guys are all buddy buddy with her." I say.

"Dude, I mean look at her, do you really think she would do what that bitch did last time?" Zayn asks.

"Don't bring that shit up with me. It's not happening again, end of discussion." I say while slouching into my seat and finishing the rest of my drink.

I look over the railing and see Delilah and Niall having the time of their lives dancing together. I smile slightly at the sight but quickly hide it.