After I knocked on his door he opened it, "Well if it isn't the man I've been waiting to see. Come in." He greets.

"Luca." I nod to him.

I sit down across from him in the chair while he sits at his desk, "We didn't get the rest of the money. The fucker didn't have it." I tell him.

"Did you get the drugs back then?" He asks.

I shake my head.

He clicks his tongue, "That won't do. We lost a whole supply now."

"Don't act like you can't gain it back in just one hour."

"I don't like this little attitude you've got on you boy. Find a way to give me the damn money or my drugs, or you're done." He snaps.

"I'll have it to you by next week." I tell him while standing up and walk towards the door. I just wanna get the hell out of here.

"Harry, don't fuck this up again for me, you know what will happen this time." He tells me while I just continue to walk out of the door.

After I get in my car, I check the time on my phone and see that it's 1pm. I drove back to Reign in less than 20 minutes because of how fucking annoyed I am. I usually drive faster when that happens.

I walk into the club and Liam greets me with the rest of them sitting by the bar, "Yo, how'd it go with Luca?"

"As good as it could have. He needs us to get him the money or drugs that we lost very soon. Cant have what happened last time, happen again." I tell them.

"How the hell are we gonna do that?" Louis asks.

"I don't know, we will figure it out. Might have to make a mission ourselves." I sit at the bar and pour myself a drink.

"Time to rob a bank again boys?" Niall asks with a smile.

He always finds going on missions a blast, but I don't. It's not something that's fun all the time. Especially when you have to go on one every 3-4 fucking business days.

I get up from the bar to go unlock the doors and get the lights ready. People should start coming in within the hour and before we know it, it'll be packed. No matter what time of day it is, after we open the club it's flooded with people.

After sitting there talking with them, one of the bartenders comes in for the first half of his shift. He tries to stay out of what we actually do here at the club just because we pay him enough to not ask questions, but he does know more than he should. He has another job too so we usually try to do shit either before he starts his shift or when he's working at his other job.

There's another bartender that works here as well, and he knows jack shit. He's always here when we aren't doing anything so he doesn't suspect anything.

After an hour passes, sure enough people started coming in and it was packed.

It's now 7pm, there's a new bartender working and we are all drinking and sitting at our booth on the second floor.

"Lilah! You made it!" I hear Niall say.

I shoot my head up at him saying her name, and see her walking up to us.

God she looks good, she's wearing a black leather jacket, white turtleneck, black leather skirt and tan heeled boots. Her dark hair is pin straight.

Everyone gets up to greet her but I stay seated.

After they all say their hellos, they all sit back down, including her.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I whisper into Zayns ear.