Chapter 9- Will You Forgive Me?

Start from the beginning

I ran all the way from school to get away from them, but I couldn't run all the way home. The first person in my head was Louis so I decided to run to his house, but then I realized that he had a date tonight. So they continued to chase me and that's when I saw your house.

"Oh my god. You ran all the way here!?"

"Yeah, and I left my car at school." He said as he put the ice pack down on the table.

"How many guys were there, and what did they want from you?" I asked as I wrapped myself with a blanket.

"6 of them, and they all were looking for Zayn. I have never even seen any of them before!"

"Zayn must be in some serious trouble."

"Yeah."

"So do you want me to call the cops, or maybe your parents they're probably really worried about you." I said as I grab the my phone off the table.

Liam takes the phone out of my hand and shakes his head."No. You can't call anyone."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want want my parents to know I'm this type of person, they'll ground me for life!"

"But you need to tell someone about this! You can't just let people worry!"

He furrowed his brows and stares at me."And I see that you still never told anyone that you got beat up everyday!"

I feel anger rising up."MAYBE IF I HAD A FRIEND BY MY SIDE I WOULDN'T HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS MUCH PAIN..."

"Harry I..."

"No your not. All you cared about was yourself, we could have got through it together, but you left me so you could just go join Zayn. The one who beat us up everyday, and that proves that you don't give a damn about me."

"Harry I do care about you.."

"THEN WHY DID YOU STAND THERE AND WATCH ME GET BEAT TO DEATH FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS!!? I screamed.

He hesitated and tears streamed down his face."I was..afraid...if..I tried to help you he would have probably hit me too."

"Oh so you were thinking only about yourself now weren't you!?" I said sternly.

"Yeah." He said sadly.

"Look at me Liam..Zayn did this to me...and you took his side. I went through so much pain and suffering that I even did self harm." I said before I pulled the blanket off of me to show him my cuts.

He looked at my arms and stared at them. He rubbed over the cut and removed his hands, and the next thing I knew he was pulling me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Harry! I should have never left you. I was suppose to be your best friend, but best friends don't turn their backs each other. I promise I will never leave you again, and I mean it!"

I smiled and wiped my remaining tears off of my face."Are you serious?"

Liam nodded and smiled."Absolutely."

"Thank you Liam. I really did miss you."

"I missed you too, maybe a bit more actually." He exclaimed as he slightly punch my shoulder.

"Aww..I really forgot about how caring you always were."

"Yeah I still am. And I missed that sense of charm you have."

I laid down and threw the blanket on top of me as I have his a reassuring smile."And those dimples! I haven't seen them in years!" He said poking them.

He moves away and takes of his coat."Can I wash up real quick? Because I can't go home like this, and my mum will definitely freak out."

"Yeah, just go upstairs and make a left, it's the first door on your right."

He starts to walk towards the stairs, but stops."Thanks mate. Now you know what I don't miss about you?"He said with a smirk on his face?"

"What?"

"Those terrible knock knock jokes of yours!"

I gasped."They weren't that bad!"

"Then what did you think was the real reason I left!?" He said before he ran up the stairs.

"Shut up!"

___________________________
AN: Harry and Liam finally made up!

But Liam's been jumped by a couple of college dudes?"

Why were they looking for Zayn?

Thanks For Reading!❤️😊