"Shall we start?", I nodded. I listened attentively and jotted down some important do's and don't's.

  "So, like what Ms. Cruz has told you, they'll be giving you a Q&A interview and we have no worries for that because they'll be the one to create questions...", Josh, one of the media trainers elaborated.

  "We will not be telling you...", said Mark who's surprisingly part of media trainers because I thought he's like Mandy; handling models, artists, he said he's just tagging along when they met me downtown when I was out with my girlfriend.

  He cut me off before I even formulated the thought. This was making me anxious. I wanted to back out because I never like feeling anxious, what will happen, what is supposed or should happen. At the same time that's a fun part of it, having no clue of everything, you'll wait and see if you'll be successful in that or it'll be you downfall without even starting.

  "...for you to be trained.", Mark added.

  "But... the brand that gives you a deal...which is impressive, in a short period of time...", I muttered a small thanks, stopping myself from smiling.

  "Their Q&A part, that, we don't have control off but don't worry about it'll be basic questions about stuff..."

  "Mark, can you try to ask about that?", Josh asked and Mark nodded.

  "So be ready for that.", he told me. This was getting me the feeling I felt in my research defense way back in my school and college days.

  We also had a discussion about what to answer, what to avoid in interviews, and how to answer difficult questions. They said just in case I will have a television/show interview someday which some hosts give no filter and direct to the point questions.

  "For paparazzi, just answer some you can answer but don't give too much but most of the time just block them out.... About your social media, just consult us first before posting anything.", I nodded.

  "Don't be nervous, you'll be fine", Mark said ending it.

  "I'll be sending you your schedule via email.", Mandy said closing her hardbounded notebook.

  "That's all.", she said.

  "Breathe Y/N, it is a lot at first but you'll get used to it, eventually... It'll be fun, plus we're here.", Mark said giving me a smile, assuring me it's just that at first, before stepping out of the meeting room.

  "Thank you.", I said.

  I looked over my manager, Mandy, "You're not really giving me the questions?", I asked taking chances, I opened the lid of a bottle of water before draining it to half.

  "No.", she said staring at a space.

  "You'll just let me die in anxiousness?", I said.

  "You're exaggerating, you'll be fine. It's not a boarding exam type of question.", she chuckled.

  "Okay, I'll trust your words.", I said.

  "Now, let's eat outside.", she said gathering her stuff before walking away.

  "Okay.", I said hurrying to catch up to her phase. My phone buzzed, I opened it to see a message from an unknown number.

  'Congrats Y/N!!! I heard it just now, I'm sorry... It's been awhile...', I was thinking deeply about who could this be.

  'We are actually near the building you are in... And if you're free, let's have lunch maybe?', it said.

  Thank you!!! I'm so sorry, I might've deleted your number accidentally... May I know who is this?, I sent.