After I ran off to my car in the lot, I drove away as fast as I could. I couldn't even listen to music because of how much I was shaking.

I reacted rationally in my opinion. What if he were to use that gun on me? I mean, I don't even know him so how could I defend what he was doing with it?

Maybe he's a drug dealer.

But he is in a band so why would he need more money than he already has?

I try to force myself to fall back asleep but once I'm up, I'm up for good so I decide to just get ready for the day. I have to go into work today but that's not for another 5 hours so what the fuck am I going to do until then?

I check my phone and see that I got a text message from last night.

Niall

Hey, where'd you run off to? We are all waiting for you in Harry's dressing room.

Shit.

Do I tell him what I saw? No, I cant do that.

What if they are all apart of whatever the fuck he was doing?

I delete the message and set my phone back down and get out of bed. I'll just stop by Lennons because I know her ass is up this early in the morning. Fucking weirdo. I mean who chooses to get up early?

She's working today with me so I might as well.

Delilah

Hey I'm gonna stop by, be ready.

Lennon

Bitch what are you doing up this early? Did hell freeze over or something?

Delilah

Oh fuck off, I had a bad dream. Be there in 30.

I get up and go over to my closet for my outfit today and get it to lay on my bed for when I'm gonna change into it later.

I flat ironed my hair and put on mascara then changed into my outfit that I paired with my airforces.

I walk out into the kitchen and am met with Nicks sitting by his bowl, he knows the routine at this point

I pour food into his bowl, say goodbye to him and get my bag to walk out of the door.

I check the time on my phone to see that it's 7, what the hell are we gonna do until 11?

The drive over to her house took about 20 minutes, since it's so early in the morning there isn't much traffic.

I walk up to her apartment and take out my spare key that she gave me and open her door.

"Morning bitch!" I yell out to her while I slam her door shut since she's nowhere to be found.