Kabanata 22

This chapter is dedicated to smiley_loner. Thank you so much for reading and voting for my story. Ily!

---------

Kabanata 22
Pirates' Island

Two days had passed and we're now finally approaching the Pirates' Island. Xen told me that I need to be extra careful and stay on their side for my safety.

Well, I'm not that dumb to act brave when in fact I am always scared of everything.

We're already on Pirates' Island sea and from where I am standing, the big lighthouse is guiding us.

There are lots of ships that surrounds the island. Their are small and bigger than the Veronica. Each ships has their own flags that resembles the name of the pirates.

The sun's already gone. It was nearly 7 in the evening and we are expecting to dock in the right time.

"Kapitana,"

Napalingon ako sa aking likuran ng tawagin ako ni Xen. May iniabot siya sa'king tila na akala ko kung ano. It's a cloak.

"Kapitan said you should wear that to cover your white hair." she said and I nodded.

"Thank you." sabi ko at agad na sinuot ito.

Nang gumising ako kanina'y agad ko nang napansin ang buhok ko. Nawala na lahat ng itim na kulay nito at naging puti na lahat. I don't know if it will affect my whole body or it is just my hair that changed.

Matatanggap ko pang maging ganito ang kulay ng buhok ko kaysa mahiwalay sa kanila at maging mag-isa. I haven't even moved on the nightmare I had the other night. It was traumatizing that made me wake up in the middle of the night just to check if I am still inside the ship.

Alam kong napapansin rin iyon ni Lexus dahil sa halatang namamaga kong mga mata. Wala pa akong naging maayos na tulog simula ng mapaniginapan ko iyon.

"Alright, I'm ready!"

Napatingin kaming dalawa ni Xen kay Nion nang bigla-bigla na lang siyang sumigaw.

He looks so proud of his outfit. May malaking sombrero sa kanyang ulo, mataas ang suot niyang boots at ang kanyang damit nama'y terno na parang suot ng mga nagpaparada sa tuwing may piesta.

Napakatingkad ng kulay ng kanyang damit at kahit sa madilim na paligid ay talagang agaw pansin.

"You look like a clown." komento ni Cleve na totoo naman.

Nion's face ruined after hearing it and gave Cleve a hard pat on his head.

"What's the reason of dressing like that, Nion?" nakakunot-noong tanong ni Xen.

"Well, you know, my dear wife. I have lots of friends in that place and I don't want them to see me. You know what happened the last time I showed up, right? They almost took all my things." paliwanag ni Nion.

Xen sighed. "But wouldn't you look more suspicious and head turner with your weird outfit?"

"You think?"

Hindi ko maiwasang mapailing. Even Artius can't help but to stare on Nion from head to toe.

"I didn't heard you saying you're going to apply as an entertainer." Vian said while seating on the side.

"Shut up!" napairap si Nion sa kanya.

Tumalikod na ako at pumasok muna sa kwarto upang ayusin ang hood dahil may buhok pang hindi natatakpan.

The Sunset's Paradise (Piratas Series #1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें